No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Jason is thinking, "Don't talk to me about Vegas. I don't even get to go. Plus I thought they dropped this stupid love triangle already."
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And here comes Rodney. Oh look, more awkward triangles.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And Jason is thinking, "Don't talk to me about Vegas. I don't even get to go. Plus I thought they dropped this stupid love triangle already."
        LOL! Yeah, Vegas was probably the shoot that everyone wanted in on.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Seriously, I am counting down the minutes 'til Vegas.
          I told Mr. SR earlier that nothing was going to stop me from doing the Vegas postathon. I hope I didn't jinx myself.
          sigpic

Comment

We all knew she was a coo coo bird when she chose Rodney over Ronon, Carson. Yeah, it must be psychological.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, now she is going to be caught. She doesn’t know that only the ones who have the ATA gene are able to fly the jumpers.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh yeah, how are you gonna steal a puddle jumper when you don't have the gene. Stupid thief girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I told Mr. SR earlier that nothing was going to stop me from doing the Vegas postathon. I hope I didn't jinx myself.
                  *knocks on wood*

Comment

Yeah, if I was thinking about flying a strange space ship, I would just randomly twist a bunch of knobs.

Wait, while I gag now.
                    sigpic

Comment

*cringes at stupid seduction scene* Ewww, I think I need to bleach my eyes out.

Comment

I am literally typing with my eyes closed. *gaaaccckkk*
                        sigpic

Comment

And Ronon shots “Dr. Keller” in order to save Rodney.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Well, at least Ronon was there.

Comment

Try saying "serious mind-altering brain trauma" three times fast.
                              sigpic

Comment

Teyla's hair still looks like it's been cut with a weed whacker.

Comment

Working...
                                X