Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 15 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here! Just finished detailing my car. Phew!

I need a beer. Or better, yet, some of Radek's homemade swill...

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Yeah, I think the stronger, the better.

Comment

...and hit the pillow!

(sorry, it's 11 PM here, and tomorrow -the dreadful monday. I will read it with pleasure tomorrow night - esp the part about McKay handling an axe )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Yeah, I think the stronger, the better.
              Well, my mom is running to 7-Eleven... maybe I can special order something.

PS for Mac users - is there a keyboard shortcut to hitting "Post Quick Reply"? It's vitally important during postathons... I know it was Alt + S on Windows PC, but I have as of yet to discover how or if it's possible on a Mac keyboard.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Originally posted by zbir View Post
                ...and hit the pillow!

(sorry, it's 11 PM here, and tomorrow -the dreadful monday. I will read it with pleasure tomorrow night - esp the part about McKay handling an axe )
                Well, have a good night's sleep, and we look forward to reading your reaction to the inevitable breakdown we're all going to have, LOL!

Comment

My mantra is going to be "only a few weeks until Vegas". I'll follow that by staring at my signature longingly.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    My mantra is going to be "only a few weeks until Vegas". I'll follow that by staring at my signature longingly.
                    I think after today's episode, I'm gonna spam the thread with Vegas!John pics. I don't think anyone will mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Either that, or we'll all be too drunk to do anything but yell at our TVs.
                      Is this another "TPTW love Rodney" episode?
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

It's freezing cold here. You'd have to detail your car inside.

Well, my mom is running to 7-Eleven... maybe I can special order something.

PS for Mac users - is there a keyboard shortcut to hitting "Post Quick Reply"? It's vitally important during postathons... I know it was Alt + S on Windows PC, but I have as of yet to discover how or if it's possible on a Mac keyboard.
                        Not that I know of. But I seldom use the keyboard shortcuts.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Three weeks, to be precise. We're almost there...

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

We may have to do Vegas twice just to wipe some others out of our brains.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X