No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHAHAHHA! Sheppard's given you the slip, Not!Kolya!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ha, you can't keep John prisoner. Even with one hand he's a better man than you.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Whoops, Vanessa Conrad does not exist...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No, Woolsey, you're not going crazy, you just think you are.

Comment

John dresses one of the dead Genii in his shirt and tac vest to draw in another Genii so John can kill him.

Mad black ops skillz at work, aw yisss!

Comment

Uh, shut up Shen! Your rabid ambition is not helping matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                John dresses one of the dead Genii in his shirt and tac vest to draw in another Genii so John can kill him.

Mad black ops skillz at work, aw yisss!
                And he did it all with one hand.
                sigpic

Comment

Blabbidy blabbidy blabbidy. When is John going to climb the mountain?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah John, use your other hand, don’t give up!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      And he did it all with one hand.
                      Even one handed he is awesome!!!!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now everything is explained. How come Ronon and Teyla didn’t hallucinate?
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL at Woolsey shoving everyone out the door!

Comment

There we go. I still can't figure out what he has in the back of his pants.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              There we go. I still can't figure out what he has in the back of his pants.
                              Part of the stunt harness maybe?

Comment

And Shen gets punked. LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X