No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I start to get interested in John's situation, they jerk me right back to Atlantis.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor Chuck.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Every time I start to get interested in John's situation, they jerk me right back to Atlantis.
        I know, right? I could happily have taken an entire episode of John's misadventures over the silly Atlantis subplots.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wait now, what? Woolsey has a "penthouse" suite.
          Elizabeth was a much simpler person, she didn't need a penthouse! Besides, since when are there penthouses in Atlantis?!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

This episode is a true example how Woolsey can sometimes be really pathetic. He shows here that he sometimes isn’t a true leader, mistaking the names of the technicians. I don’t know, there is something in this episode that makes me feel like Woolsey is pathetic.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Chair of Earth's environmental initiative. Yeah, that's some graduation present.

Comment

And now John is hallucinating, he is seeing Koolya. Wow!
                sigpic

Comment

AAAAHHHHH! It's KOLYA!

Comment

And the big reveal, and Kolya even calls him by his first name.
                    sigpic

Comment

And John's all tied up again. To a tree this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Let's just say he wasn't the only one using Ancient technology that day..."

Ohhh, if only it had been for real instead of a hallucination.

Comment

And John's all tied up again. To a tree this time.
                          And a little bloodied up, too. Yay whump!

Comment

A wine rack? I'm sure that is standard with the Ancients.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              "Let's just say he wasn't the only one using Ancient technology that day..."

Ohhh, if only it had been for real instead of a hallucination.
                              So true! I would have loved to see Kolya back.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gee, Woolsey, now you know how Elizabeth felt when you and the rest of the IOA were trying to bury her. Grr.

Comment

Working...
                                X