No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 30 minutes to the Remnants post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    I always liked Remnants. But I don't think I'd be able to keep up with a post-athon.
    You never know until you try. You might like it!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Also woooooooooh! First new custom avatar!We were talking about Being Human and Karl Urban earlier, so... "Karl Urban tribute"
    Awesomesauce!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Remnants!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello, everyone! I am here and ready for "Remnants".
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Remnants!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Wow, now they've moved the chow line out to a balcony. Whatever happened to the indoor dining hall?

Comment

Teyla feels sorry for Woolsey which gives Ronon a chance to tweak Rodney.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, yeah, let's push the "the new guy is so much better than who we used to have in charge" thing again...

Comment

And John is totally BOOOORRRRREDDDDD!!!!

Comment

Ronon and Teyla seem to be fully aware of John's interest in babysitting scientists.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Notice how Rodney says, after they talk about Woolsey always preferring to be on his own, notice that Rodney says “speaking of which” and then he remembers John. Is Rodney acknowledging that John has been on his own as in alone since Elizabeth “left”?
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And John thinks the other scientist is in danger, that something is happening to him.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Lorne warned me about this..."

Comment

Working...
                                X