No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I looked up my new posting title here of Jo Grant and it's actually pretty appropriate. She's actually the only companion I know.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Are there any Sara Janes running around?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Hey, mom!
        All the non-Whovians won't get that one.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Like ShipperWriter said, you blinked when looking at a statue, or in this case a Weeping Angel... and they are bloody scary. They can't move when you look at them, but when you don't look, when you blink that's when they move and you're in trouble.

Blinked is, for me, the best episode ever in New Who (haven't seen the classics yet)... it's scary as hell so not an episode to watch late at night. And you'll never look at a statue just the same way again.

Allow me to show you a weeping angel... Don't blink! Whatever you do, don't blink!

It's my favorite too and I've seen a bunch of the old ones.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Are there any Sara Janes running around?
          I've seen a few Sarah Janes, but nobody on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            All the non-Whovians won't get that one.

It's my favorite too and I've seen a bunch of the old ones.
            Haha! On the plus side, you're also the Doctor's mother-in-law.

"Blink" was the first episode that I ever saw of Doctor Who. Unfortunately, my sister showed it to me at night.

On a side note: I saw the special "An Adventure in Space and Time" about the start of Doctor Who. Made me want to go rematch some classic Who.

On that note, good night!

Comment

I'm Donna Noble. who i saw as the vala mal doran of the Who Universe.
              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 23 November 2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                I'm fricking Donna Noble. who i saw as the vala mal doran of the Who Universe.
                Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't you go knocking either Donna or Vala!! I adore them both (not as much as River though).

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't you go knocking either Donna or Vala!! I adore them both (not as much as River though).

i wasn't knocking them, i'm just saying they have some of the same personalities.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 22 November 2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Donna is my favorite companion, and Ten my Doctor.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I always liked that Donna Noble didn't stand for any crap. She dumped the guy she was going to marry after finding that he had less than good purposes. I was always a little sad that she had to have her memory erased at the end.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, and 9 is my favorite Doctor (to this point)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Haha! On the plus side, you're also the Doctor's mother-in-law.

"Blink" was the first episode that I ever saw of Doctor Who. Unfortunately, my sister showed it to me at night.

On a side note: I saw the special "An Adventure in Space and Time" about the start of Doctor Who. Made me want to go rematch some classic Who.

On that note, good night!
                          There is that, but I'm the good kind of MIL. Just ask Miss M.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          I'm fricking Donna Noble. who i saw as the vala mal doran of the Who Universe.
                          *repeats what all those other people said* I loved Donna too. She was a kicks shins and takes names kind of girl, and I adored her dad.

Not to stir up a controversy…heh… but I'm betting I'm the only one here who dislikes the shippy elements of the new incarnation of the show. I adored the Ponds, but those not so subtle hints of ship with her and the Doctor gave me the willies, as did Rose/9 or 10 or whatever. And while we're at it, the newer companions were entirely too perfectly beautiful. I'm glad the new Doctor is older and not an underwear model. There I said it. *runs*
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I loved the Ponds as they were completely in love with each other - Rory waited 2000 years for Amy, they fell off of the top of a building together, because "that's marriage" - total and complete love.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Not to stir up a controversy…heh… but I'm betting I'm the only one here who dislikes the shippy elements of the new incarnation of the show. I adored the Ponds, but those not so subtle hints of ship with her and the Doctor gave me the willies, as did Rose/9 or 10 or whatever. And while we're at it, the newer companions were entirely too perfectly beautiful. I'm glad the new Doctor is older and not an underwear model. There I said it. *runs*
                                I wholeheartedly agree (see, you're not alone). That's why I love Donna and Ten together. They are just mates and nothing else.

However, when Matt Smith took the part I considered him too young for the part but my view of him changed over time. I do love that 12 (which is actually a spoiler still) is older again. Will bring a whole new dynamic to the show, and I can't wait what's going to happen next.

I'm in love with Jenna-Louise Coleman so I can't say anything bad about Clara. I was already head over heels with her when I first saw her in the Titanic miniseries. LOVE her!
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X