No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had to look at everyone else's reps to see what they had.

Infinite-Possibilities blinked.

And SK is the new face of Bo. Congrats. You're John Barrowman.

Comment

My sister celebrates her 30th birthday tomorrow, so we won't be watching it until sunday the earliest perhaps. But I will be dressed as the Tenth Doctor tomorrow... and look like a total goof at the bowling alley.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        My sister celebrates her 30th birthday tomorrow, so we won't be watching it until sunday the earliest perhaps. But I will be dressed as the Tenth Doctor tomorrow... and look like a total goof at the bowling alley.
        You go, girl!

I have a friend who is going as the Tenth Doctor, and another young one going as the Eleventh. I'm going as a Doctor Who fangirl. LOL

These are the two shirts I have:
        Spoiler:

Exploding TARDIS at home, and the Doctor's Evolution of Dress at the cinema.

Well, I need food. And I've got some fic to write.

Comment

Nice shirts SW!
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            I just had to look at everyone else's reps to see what they had.

Whatever that means. No, I don't watch DW. *ducks tomatoes and laughs*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

We'll forgive you. LOL

Comment

Brilliant!

Haha, I'm Rose Tyler! I get to snog David Tennant!

... I'm sooooo happy.
                Hahahahaha! Yeah, that's not a bad assignment either.

Hello Sweetie!

Also, Daleks got to you, you're exterminated.
                Hey, I'm still not over "The Name of the Doctor". Don't torture me. River's my favorite.

Be proud of your inner geek! I bet people will recognize the costume.

You go, girl!

I have a friend who is going as the Tenth Doctor, and another young one going as the Eleventh. I'm going as a Doctor Who fangirl. LOL

These are the two shirts I have:
                Spoiler:

Exploding TARDIS at home, and the Doctor's Evolution of Dress at the cinema.

Well, I need food. And I've got some fic to write.
                Sweet shirts!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Comment

Weeping angels, where?!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Be proud of your inner geek! I bet people will recognize the costume.
                  Doubtful... doctor who isn't that widely known in my neck of the woods. I once got mistaken for Harry Potter so... yeah...

Comment

I've been watching some of the specials and loving them. Tom Baker is still my fave, and I love it that most of his hair has survived. LOL

How fitting that I'm Amy Pond. My favorite of the new companions. I'm still a Sarah Jane fan from the old days. Does anyone know what happened to the Doctor's granddaughter on the show? Mr. SR and I don't remember how that plot line was concluded.

Never mind. I just went and read Wiki.
                    Last edited by Southern Red; 22 November 2013, 08:57 AM. Reason: added stuff
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Sooo can anyone tell me what "Blinked" is supposed to mean? All I know is that it must be the Dr. Who equivalent of "A popular officer at stargate command."
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        Sooo can anyone tell me what "Blinked" is supposed to mean? All I know is that it must be the Dr. Who equivalent of "A popular officer at stargate command."
                        It means that you got sent back in time by a Weeping Angel to grow old and die in a different timeline with no hope of returning to your own.

So yeah. Same as "a popular officer at SGC".

Comment

You don't want to blink. Ever.

It means that you got sent back in time by a Weeping Angel to grow old and die in a different timeline with no hope of returning to your own.

So yeah. Same as "a popular officer at SGC".
                          Good explanation.

And now I must get busy cleaning the Tardis swimming pool. I hope it's not also bigger on the inside.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I've been watching some of the specials and loving them. Tom Baker is still my fave, and I love it that most of his hair has survived. LOL

How fitting that I'm Amy Pond. My favorite of the new companions. I'm still a Sarah Jane fan from the old days. Does anyone know what happened to the Doctor's granddaughter on the show? Mr. SR and I don't remember how that plot line was concluded.

Never mind. I just went and read Wiki.

Hey, mom!

Comment

Like ShipperWriter said, you blinked when looking at a statue, or in this case a Weeping Angel... and they are bloody scary. They can't move when you look at them, but when you don't look, when you blink that's when they move and you're in trouble.

Blinked is, for me, the best episode ever in New Who (haven't seen the classics yet)... it's scary as hell so not an episode to watch late at night. And you'll never look at a statue just the same way again.

Allow me to show you a weeping angel... Don't blink! Whatever you do, don't blink!

Spoiler:

Comment

SW - that shirt reminds me of the gif I did

Fluffy will save you from the Weeping Angels!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X