Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, it's alive.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And John is once again volunteering for another suicide mission, but why is it that this time Rodney is much more concerned about John?
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yeah, she just disappeared. MUAHAHAHA!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Drat, I missed the episode of the week again.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

"I have crashed jumpers into the tower before!"

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, Rodney, John has crashed jumpers into the tower before.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                No, I think that was the underwater jumper bay.
                Yeah, so in that case, yes, the flooding was more than 2 years ago.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now it will be Rodney who will fly the Puddle Jumper.
                  sigpic

Comment

"How many suicide missions have I flown?"

"I've lost count."

*smirks*

Comment

That is indeed a good plan because John doesn't have to do another suicide mission.
                      sigpic

Comment

Time to be a hero, Rodney!

Comment

And John is now getting the Control room back from Michael.
                          sigpic

Comment

And now Michael is trying to get away, but there seems to be no way out, Michael!
                            sigpic

Comment

Go Rodney Go!

Comment

The strike team is striking
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X