Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Lorne!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And Lorne is down, oh no!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Boom today!

Watch that stun field, LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I guess Rodney must have had a surge of adrenalin to make him able to run up the stairs like that.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now Amelia is also waking up.
            sigpic

Comment

So how is a force field around the gate room different from a stun bubble?
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, even McKay ends up calling it a stun bubble! See, Radek is right.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Funny how the biggest guy wakes up first and then a woman. Shouldn't Woolsey be awake by now? Ronon's explanation is not scientifically logical.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Amelia! Time to introduce yourself to Ronon!

Comment

I think the bebbie is either dead or very very deeply asleep.
                      sigpic

Comment

A hybrid scorned, Teyla. You know what they say.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Funny how the biggest guy wakes up first and then a woman. Shouldn't Woolsey be awake by now? Ronon's explanation is not scientifically logical.
                          Whoever said the writers putting words in Ronon's mouth were logical?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I think the bebbie is either dead or very very deeply asleep.
                            Maybe he was somehow affected by the stun bubble...
                            sigpic

Comment

And Amelia knows how to kick!!! Go Amelia!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Whoopsie. John has discovered Rodney's secret. Or one of them at least. Wait, wasn't the flood more than 2 years ago?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X