Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deodorant
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Was that a smile, John?!
      He does look a bit relaxed and amused, doesn't he?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gotta say, I LOVED the "Doctors Without Borders" thing Carson was doing in Season 5.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh crap, Wraith!

And opening credits.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So much for smiley John. Now we get the concerned face of we are so screwed. Again.
            sigpic

Comment

Some bargain.

Comment

That guy looks like he has an almost irresistible urge to reach out and yank on that silly looking beard.
                sigpic

Comment

John is a man with a plan. Just like always.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    He does look a bit relaxed and amused, doesn't he?
                    We didn't see him like that for a while. Too bad it didn't last long.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

The plan is afoot. Let's go kill some Wraith!

Comment

Ooooh, that was creepy when Head Wraith stopped and looked around right next to Teyla and Ronon's hiding spot.

Comment

And now they're stuck.

Comment

So much for that brilliant plan. Do you have a plan B? C? D? F?
                            sigpic

Comment

That guy is really starting to piss John off. Does he not know who he's messing with?
                              sigpic

Comment

This Jervis guy is a real trouble maker.

Comment

Working...
                                X