Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    These episodes just get more and more painful.
    We're gonna have to start bringing alcohol to this party.

Outsiders wasn't so bad if you can ignore the gaping plot hole of Teyla's Wraith senses going away for no apparent reason.
    IKR? That was just ridiculous.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Something we forgot about on the Mac vs. Windows discussion is that Macs are less likely to be invaded by viruses or any of those bad things.
      What's the fun in having only 10% of the computer-using population when you can have the full 90% cursing and yelling at their computers?

Windows works fine until you try to do a lot of complicated things like videos and games.
      Odd, since I have windows and I can run multiple programs just fine... combo's like Maya, Photoshop and Premiere don't give me trouble at all.

I remember when I was making videos before we switched to Mac, my computer used to crash every time I tried to render the vid. So, the money investment has been worth the loss of aggravation to us.
      You weren't using Moviemaker were you... cause damn that program has made me bang my head against the wall on soooooooooooooooooooooooo many occasions you have no idea.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Oh that is so EVIL! I like it.
      You betcha!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Considering all the new programming we've seen Rodney writing nearly every week, they'd pretty much have to have a custom system built for them.
      Atlantis OS 1.0 in season 1 obviously... and by the time season 5 comes to a closure, they were probably up to Atlantis OS X or more.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      My husband had a machine built for him a few months ago with triple DVD drives, super video card, tons of RAM and memory - it's his business computer and he's an architectural designer who does a great deal of 3D work.
      I want that computer!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      That and I'm having a "Miranda" marathon. It's a British sitcom that is, what I like to call, hilarious.
      Miranda, you can say it, is BEYOND hilarious.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well, in an ironic twist of fate, I broke my left pinky finger playing football with some of the guys in band before the competition. Oh holy crap. Haven't broken anything in so long, I forgot what it feels like. Thank God auto-correct has my back. Typing with one hand ain't all its cracked up to be.

Aah. I thought it meant something like BatS***ofDoom. Blue screen is better.

Just finished backing mine up. It's amazing, too -- the last desktop PC that my mom bought was a 75GB in 1998. My iPhone is 64GB.
        Sorry about your finger, SW. *Sends bag of ice and good pain killers*

Okay, to quickly catch up. Attack. New aliens. McDanny is in trouble, and there's Todd. Radek is talking real fast and John looks scared.
        Sorry I missed the second half of this one. Still have to through out a good snark.

Space Monkey and Dr. Snarks-a-lot find secret lab only to be kidnapped by Fandalorians. Meanwhile Todd shipjacks the Big D and Stargate go boom with John and Radek in the room.

Wow, what a complete Firefly ripoff.
        When I first saw this episode I was waiting for a Falcon reference. Something like;
        I guess this is the fastest hunk of junk in this galaxy.

I'd like to thank God, Allah, Fate, Destiny, et al. that we didn't get a season 6.
        Same here.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That one deserves the gateraid touch.

Very pretty, Nolamom!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Atlantis OS 1.0 in season 1 obviously... and by the time season 5 comes to a closure, they were probably up to Atlantis OS X or more.
              At the very least.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Sorry I missed the second half of this one. Still have to through out a good snark.

Space Monkey and Dr. Snarks-a-lot find secret lab only to be kidnapped by Fandalorians. Meanwhile Todd shipjacks the Big D and Stargate go boom with John and Radek in the room.
              LOL at the Dr. Snarks-a-lot.

That one deserves the gateraid touch.

Very pretty, Nolamom!!
              Just what I was thinking!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You weren't using Moviemaker were you... cause damn that program has made me bang my head against the wall on soooooooooooooooooooooooo many occasions you have no idea.
                Same here. Windows Movie Maker and I have a love/hate relationship. Hate through the process cause it kept freezing on me and telling me video files were corrupted and I couldn't save a project. Oh well. We'll see how iMovie does.

Miranda, you can say it, is BEYOND hilarious.
                OMG yes. One of my friends kept texting me lines while I was at home yesterday. Made me laugh so hard. Mom and I rewatched the entire show yesterday. Such fun!!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Sorry about your finger, SW. *Sends bag of ice and good pain killers*
                Thanks! I'm icing my finger any chance I get today. Trying to interpret onehandedly. It's been... interesting. And my doctor prescribed me Vicodin but I didn't fill it. I'll stick to Aleve, thank you very much. They splinted it and told me to follow up with an orthopedic surgeon. Really hoping it heals okay on its own.

Best summary I've ever seen!

Comment

Same here. Windows Movie Maker and I have a love/hate relationship. Hate through the process cause it kept freezing on me and telling me video files were corrupted and I couldn't save a project. Oh well. We'll see how iMovie does.

OMG yes. One of my friends kept texting me lines while I was at home yesterday. Made me laugh so hard. Mom and I rewatched the entire show yesterday. Such fun!!!

Thanks! I'm icing my finger any chance I get today. Trying to interpret onehandedly. It's been... interesting. And my doctor prescribed me Vicodin but I didn't fill it. I'll stick to Aleve, thank you very much. They splinted it and told me to follow up with an orthopedic surgeon. Really hoping it heals okay on its own.

Best summary I've ever seen!
                  You will adore iMovie. It is the best once you get past the little learning curve. And I can almost guarantee it will not crash, sputter or fail in any way. If you get the little spinning beach ball, just don't touch anything for the few seconds it takes to catch up. But that's probably not going to happen on a new machine.

And I forgot to say sorry about the finger. That has got to be annoying.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I've moved away from MovieMaker since long now... First went with Adobe Premiere but settled with Sony Vegas. So much better...

Comment

I can't make movies, I prefer writing fic.
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Musicvids... even trailers for fic which I did once. Was plenty fun.

Comment

Musicvids... even trailers for fic which I did once. Was plenty fun.
                          I've seen people do that, trailers for their fics. They're all pretty good!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Today was not the day I thought it was going to be. Spent another day in the ER with my aunt having problems with her back, after having an injection that was supposed to HELP her back pain. I'm scheduled for my own injections (in a different spot, but same doctor) in 2 weeks. Now I'm wondering if I should even go through with it. Of course, if my aunt isn't feeling better then I'll have no one to drive me anyway. *sigh*

Getting older sucks.

Comment

Getting older sucks.
                              How about getting wiser?

Comment

How about getting wiser?
                                I seem to be skipping that part.

Comment

Working...
                                X