Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unzip you? Seriously Rodney?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John, STFU about Larrin. *pukes*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mooning after Larrin AGAIN!!!!

Oh come on!

Comment

And this scene with Ronon and Keller just makes me mad all over again. She is an idiot.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Unzip you? Seriously Rodney?
            Now we are all puking for a variety of reasons.
            sigpic

Comment

Awww… *pets Ronon*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                And this scene with Ronon and Keller just makes me mad all over again. She is an idiot.
                Totally. That was irritating.

Comment

Geek producers living out their geek boy fantasies. "See, the babe wants the geek and not the tough guy. Heh heh heh."

Comment

Rodney. Shut. Up.

Comment

I'd like to thank God, Allah, Fate, Destiny, et al. that we didn't get a season 6.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        I'd like to thank God, Allah, Fate, Destiny, et al. that we didn't get a season 6.
                        *cracks up*

Comment

See you all later. Gotta go cook dinner.
                          sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another headache-inducing post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us to share in the pain today, and be sure to tune in next week for more fun with pesky Pegasus natives on Outsiders! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              *cracks up*
                              These episodes just get more and more painful.

Comment

Outsiders wasn't so bad if you can ignore the gaping plot hole of Teyla's Wraith senses going away for no apparent reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X