Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 1 minute!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Previously on...

Comment

Okay, to quickly catch up. Attack. New aliens. McDanny is in trouble, and there's Todd. Radek is talking real fast and John looks scared.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now everyone is evacuating.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And oh no, an explosion! The Gateroom!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hi Marie!

Comment

And Teyla is calling for John, but no one is answering. Medical team to the Gateroom, hurry!!
                  sigpic

Comment

And oh, my gosh, nothing is left from the Stargate and the Gateroom, all is destroyed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Okay, to quickly catch up. Attack. New aliens. McDanny is in trouble, and there's Todd. Radek is talking real fast and John looks scared.
                      McDanny, LOL!

Comment

But we hear someone. Yes, someone is alive! John and Dr. Zelenka are alive, yeah!
                        sigpic

Comment

So her we go with Teyla calling for Jooohhhhnn in that really annoying voice. Radek is there too, you know.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John has problems in his ears, and some glasses in his back, but he is ok. What a relieve! And Dr. Zelenka is not hurt either, thanks to John.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, Dr. Zelenka, Teyla is right, you and John are still alive, and that’s the main thing now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Boy does the control room look trashed. Wonder how much money they wasted trashing the set then redoing it so it'd look back to normal for the next episode...

Comment

Working...
                                X