sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Last night I had a dream that Torri Higginson returned to Stargate Atlantis as Elizabeth. I think it was like a sort of series finale, like Enemy at the Gates and Elizabeth returned to have scenes with Sheppard and brought some continuity to his history with her on the show. Unfortunately it was as a robot duplicate that blew herself up for reasons I can't quite recall. But I remember thinking to myself in the dream it was cool to see John and Elizabeth back together again and explore the fact he missed her.

Plus in the dream universe, it meant Torri might return for whatever it was they did next.
            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 21 October 2013, 06:35 PM.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, it's Tuesday.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    I thought you said the camera were taken out of your room.
                    No, I just said that they were turned off. Which they were.
                    Then someone gained remote access and turned them on. Which means--
                    -- someone recorded what happened last night.
                    You find them and silence them. Do whatever you have to.

Comment

Great work as usual Nolamom. I can't pick a favorite.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        Last night I had a dream that Torri Higginson returned to Stargate Atlantis as Elizabeth. I think it was like a sort of series finale, like Enemy at the Gates and Elizabeth returned to have scenes with Sheppard and brought some continuity to his history with her on the show. Unfortunately it was as a robot duplicate that blew herself up for reasons I can't quite recall. But I remember thinking to myself in the dream it was cool to see John and Elizabeth back together again and explore the fact he missed her.

Plus in the dream universe, it meant Torri might return for whatever it was they did next.
                        I was right there with you until the "robot duplicate that blew herself up" part. But it's good to dream, right?

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        Well, it's Tuesday.

AHAHAHAHAH! Betcha it had something to do with winning the city's betting pool.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, it's Tuesday.

I almost did the same thing, SW.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I almost did the same thing, SW.
                            And who was it? McKay?
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                I totally forgot to post this earlier. It's a LJ entry (that was also on Tumblr) for Sparktober. It's by rushingwind, and it's quite beautiful.

linky link
                                This just made me cry.

Wandered over to Command Dynamics and found a "fix GitM" fic. She didn't finish it, but it's nice and sweet.

"Spirit of Atlantis"
                                I usually don’t like to start reading fics that are incomplete, but I am glad I made an exception on this one.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

The part in which she blew herself up, was kind of a dream, well more like a nightmare, John had while sleeping. Because on the next morning he would wake up and realize that yes, Elizabeth was back, but she was not a robot duplicate and she had not blown herself up, she was just her, Elizabeth, standing right there in front of him. I would love for that to have happened that way, it would have been so great if they would have explored the fact John really missed her quite a lot, not that people could not see that, but having it explored even more, would have been great! But oh well…
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X