No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly Rodney is the star of the show by this point.

The big guest star comes on and who does he spend time with? Rodney. The new star of the show.

Comment

Here we go, turning on the device...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Clearly Rodney is the star of the show by this point.

The big guest star comes on and who does he spend time with? Rodney. The new star of the show.
        Pretty much.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey, and Caldwell is the captain of the ship. For some reason (cheap producers) he'll mysteriously vanish in part 2.

Comment

Stupid idea, Woolsey. Never let someone take a private call from the Wraith. And stop putting your foot in your mouth.

Comment

Oh crap, Todd thinks they did it!

Comment

Todd you are so paranoid.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Stupid idea, Woolsey. Never let someone take a private call from the Wraith. And stop putting your foot in your mouth.
                  Pretty sure he should carry around a shoe horn for when that happens.

Comment

Yay to Ronon for not immediately shooting the Wraith. He's finally learning!

Comment

Time for Ronon to pull his Die Hard on a spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Hey, and Caldwell is the captain of the ship. For some reason (cheap producers) he'll mysteriously vanish in part 2.
                        Actually, I think Mitch Pileggi had other commitments. But that still doesn't explain why the producers couldn't have reworked the shooting schedule so they could get any scenes from Part 2 that needed Caldwell done early.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Pretty sure he should carry around a shoe horn for when that happens.
                          I don't think there's a shoe horn big enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Oh crap, Todd thinks they did it!
                            Well, based on the writer's history of plot devices, you could understand how he would think that.

Comment

Wow, and now they have to abort the mission, they have a problem with the gate.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Wow and John proves once again that he is really smart, I mean, you didn’t remember to collapse the shield around the gate, did you, Dr. Zelenka?
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X