Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, on the Daedalus...

What is this, are they trying to reenact the Sparky scene from The Intruder with Woolsey and Keller?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Woolsey reminds me so much of the Doctor from ST:VOY in that commissary scene.

Comment

I'm watching Keller in her clubbing outfit. Hair is curly for the moment.

Woolsey is trying to write a speech. Lizzeh wouldn't have had a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Love that the Ancients knew that flashing red buttons was the universal sign of doom.
          Maybe that's where we got the idea?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Don’t worry, John, Rodney has taken measures for the “door/wall” not to close.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Love that the Ancients knew that flashing red buttons was the universal sign of doom.
              Maybe that's where we got the idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

What is this, are they trying to reenact the Sparky scene from The Intruder with Woolsey and Keller?
                *starts vomiting*

Comment

Being the boss is kind of boring when you are on your own, huh, John? Poor John.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And Rodney, can you so please don’t make fun of John’s mensa?! Thank you! You know, Rodney, John can be as smart as you, or even more, if he wants to, so watch out!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

John's "coulda been in Mensa" is now a running joke for these two?

Gimme a spork.

Comment

Oh that's rich, Rodney. Start mocking John in front of Daniel. I'll bet one shipper group was REALLY pissed off by that.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Woolsey, don't bother. You can't speechify like Elizabeth.

Comment

The Mensa crack. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Gero, Mallozzi, and Mullie - you are all a bunch of jerks.

Comment

John's "coulda been in Mensa" is now a running joke for these two?

Gimme a spork.
                              How about somethng a little bigger? Dumbing down John is such a revenge thing for TPTW it makes me want to vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I had never thought about this scene that way.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X