Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Yeah, WOOLSEY is going off to play diplomat. Should've been Lizzeh. And when Todd pulls the double-cross, it would've made Sheppard going after the Daedalus all the more juicy...
    That's why TPTW waited this long. Can't risk anything to show Sparky.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yeah, WOOLSEY is going off to play diplomat. Should've been Lizzeh. And when Todd pulls the double-cross, it would've made Sheppard going after the Daedalus all the more juicy...
      Definitely!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

The BatCave. *headdesk* Oh, Rodney...
        Such a fanboy.

Comment

So, Janus was a secret music genius...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What minute are you guys on?

Comment

Love it when Daniel is on to something and Rodney's arogance nearly stops them from finding it. He really didn't what to be doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Oh shoot I forgot the post-a-thon. Let me see if I can catch up.
                You've got time. So far, jut throwing anvils for McKeller, JacKay, John/Todd, and Ronon/Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  You've got time. So far, jut throwing anvils for McKeller, JacKay, John/Todd, and Ronon/Keller.
                  Oh dear. I'd forgotten how much I hate this one.

Comment

What minute are you guys on?
                    Just started 10, right when they go through the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      That's why TPTW waited this long. Can't risk anything to show Sparky.
                      Oh no. Perish the thought they finally admit what we've already known.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh dear. I'd forgotten how much I hate this one.
                        But you'll have the first part of the next one to make up for it!

Comment

They found the secret lab! And oh crap, they just turned on something they shouldn't have...

Comment

McKay's, like, "Sweet!"

Daniel's, like, "Holy crap, I was actually right."

Comment

Oh no. Perish the thought they finally admit what we've already known.
                              They'd rather the show be cancelled than do that.

Comment

They found the secret lab! And oh crap, they just turned on something they shouldn't have...
                                Love that the Ancients knew that flashing red buttons was the universal sign of doom.

Comment

Working...
                                X