Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 20 minutes to First Contact!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    I'm here for the postathon. Let's see if I still remember how to get my snark on do this.
    It's like riding a bike.

I couldn't remember on the way home which episode it was, but then I remembered it was the mid-season two-parter and got all excited because:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/.../PDVD_0163.jpg

Then I realized I'm one week early. Dang it.
    Something for us to look forward to.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Something for us to look forward to.
      I think I may watch that scene in slow-motion and zoomed in, then catch up with y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Missing you...

I totally love this one!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Sorry to say I have to miss the postathon again. I promise I am not avoiding them. SR Jr. and Miss M want to have an early dinner before leaving for their delayed honeymoon, so how can I say no? They are going to Thailand by the way. Unusual, but they got a great package deal.
        Thailand sounds like a fun place for a honeymoon.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I do not know when I came here for the last time but I'm sure it was not yesterday.lol

A big hello and many kisses for my Saprky family. I didn't forget you.

I missed so many things. I just saw that Torri Higginson is on twitter.

I don't know what to say. Just I'm very happy to be back
        Probie!!!!! *Tackle hugs* How have you been?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for "First Contact".
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"First Contact" -- the SGA ep where the producers tried to change the bromance from McShep to JacKay?

*rimshot*

Comment

S-minus 4 minutes!

I think I may watch that scene in slow-motion and zoomed in, then catch up with y'all.
              I may have to join you...

"First Contact" -- the SGA ep where the producers tried to change the bromance from McShep to JacKay?

*rimshot*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

3 Minutes and Sparking.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Previously on...

Lizzeh in flashback!

Comment

Oh and there goes Rodney and John to greet Dr. Daniel Jackson.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Daniel looks just a little too happy to be back.

Comment

Rodney's already whining...

Wow, Daniel is really really chipper. I wonder if it's because he managed to ditch Vala?

Comment

What do you know, Space Monkey's back in Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X