No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the way they made the boys feel creeped out but didn't make any one of them *JohncoughJohn* seem to care about her more than the others.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      LOL! Good one!
      I couldn't resist.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

LOL at the way Ronon grins when he says that Todd's faction is getting their asses kicked.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't think I'm going to be able to wait until this is over to start drinking. Maybe I'll call Mr. SR, who's downstairs watching a movie, and tell him to bring me a glass of wine.
          sigpic

Comment

LOL at the way Ronon grins when he says that Todd's faction is getting their asses kicked.
            He has some good moments in this one. As does Todd.
            sigpic

Comment

"She likes you."

Now THAT would've made for some better fic...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was just wondering. What happened to the woman who played every Wraith Queen we saw in the begining?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I don't think I'm going to be able to wait until this is over to start drinking. Maybe I'll call Mr. SR, who's downstairs watching a movie, and tell him to bring me a glass of wine.
                  Just remember, it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Comment

I can't stop staring at that little chin braid. It's truly the most fascinating thing about this episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just remember, it's 5 o'clock somewhere.
                      I love that song. We always get a kick out of it at work.

Comment

So who's gonna tell Kanaan they lost Teyla? I pick Rodney.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now we know what Todd’s main idea was!!!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

What the heck, Todd?!

Comment

Maybe they picked a petite actress to play this queen so she's wouldn't tower over Teyla and make her look even more ridiculous.
                              sigpic

Comment

Welp, there goes Primary Queenie.

Comment

Working...
                                X