No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here we hav the scene that created more Sparky shippers than any other. Too bad it was too freaking late.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And John gets his heart ripped out of his chest yet again.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John standing all alone here just like in the final scene in EatG. Foreshadowing? Parallelism? Happy accident? *cries some more*
        sigpic

Comment

And everyone leaves John alone. Some friends you all are! *shakes fist*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*cries*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And there goes John's friends to leave him in his misery while Liz freezes in space.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And thus ends a really STUPID AND SUCKTASTIC episode that has gone down in infamy! Thanks to everyone who joined us for all that mutual support during the agony, and be sure to tune in next week for another McKay lovefest on The Shrine. Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  And there goes John's friends to leave him in his misery while Liz freezes in space.
                  *cries*
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And I just leave you with this, in case you haven't cried enough.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      And I just leave you with this, in case you haven't cried enough. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDpZC...dpvCUqn0_r49zw
                      *sobs some more*

*gets out a fresh box of tissues*

Curse you, TPTW.

Comment

And I just leave you with this, in case you haven't cried enough. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDpZC...dpvCUqn0_r49zw
                        *cries some more, a lot more*
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hey guys. I wasn't up for the crying that would have come from GitM. Like I've said before, that's one of only 4 movie/TV moments that will make me cry every single time I see it. And I'm definitely not up for the dementia episode next week.

This whole episode makes me wonder what they were thinking. It's so unbelievably shippy, you have to wonder if they meant it as a last shippy goodbye.
                          I like to think Carl Binder was just like "screw it, I'm going all out".

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Almost makes you think she wanted to say I'd never steal your man.
                          Yes, I've always thought the way Teyla said that was completely "oh sweetie, you're my friend and I wouldn't steal your man."

John standing all alone here just like in the final scene in EatG. Foreshadowing? Parallelism? Happy accident? *cries some more*

And I just leave you with this, in case you haven't cried enough.
                          I adore that video.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Hey guys. I wasn't up for the crying that would have come from GitM. Like I've said before, that's one of only 4 movie/TV moments that will make me cry every single time I see it. And I'm definitely not up for the dementia episode next week.
                            Ugh, I'm not up for next week either. Gonna need more booze, methinks.

I like to think Carl Binder was just like "screw it, I'm going all out".
                            That would not surprise me. He was really the only truly sane member of the writing staff.

Yes, I've always thought the way Teyla said that was completely "oh sweetie, you're my friend and I wouldn't steal your man."
                            Yup, totally. Teyla is all about shipping Sparky.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Ugh, I'm not up for next week either. Gonna need more booze, methinks.
                              Booze is always appropriate for later seasons of Atlantis...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                And thus ends a really STUPID AND SUCKTASTIC episode that has gone down in infamy! Thanks to everyone who joined us for all that mutual support during the agony, and be sure to tune in next week for another McKay lovefest on The Shrine. Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
                                But at least we have that cutesy beer on the pier scene with John and Rodney. And John's t-shirt. And his bedroom. At night.

Do you think McKay was following the well-trodden path that Elizabeth took to John's room in the middle of the night?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Booze is always appropriate for later seasons of Atlantis...
                                You had me at "booze is always appropriate."

Comment

Working...
                                X