Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Half of one, but he could have asked about Elizabeth while he was wasting time complimenting himself.
    True.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Alert Mr. Woolsey? Guess he was there after all...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poof!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, that sure would be scary to see Rodney as a father.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

A little unannounced space walk, John?

Comment

Sadly reminiscent of a certain floating replicator and her buddies.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Awww, Teyla brought Torren for Rodney to cuddle with.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Sadly reminiscent of a certain floating replicator and her buddies.
                  *snarls* Curse you, TPTW.

Comment

He likes his uncle Rodney. I can tell. And John doesn't wait around for his turn. Heh.
                    sigpic

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today to join in the fun, and be sure to tune in next week for a REALLY ANNOYING EPISODE as TPTW try once again to screw up the Weir-Replicator storyline in Ghost in the Machine! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Thanks guys, see ya'll later.
                        sigpic

Comment

See you all next week.
                          sigpic

Comment

I see you guys watched The Daedalus Variation. Probably one of the few episodes from season 5 I actually enjoyed. Well, that and my head canon being that alternate Sheppard has Elizabeth waiting for him back on alternate Atlantis.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            In the hope that this doesn't get lost in the frenzy of the Post-a-thon!

Am I remembering right when I say there is a pic of John sat on a bed in his? room alone. In the vain hope that I'm not imagining it, does anyone have it and is willing to share? I promise to use it for a good cause
                            Yes, you are. There's two episodes I remember of him sitting on his bed. Here's a link to my SGA album on photobucket. SGA The Conversion ones are some screencaps that I took and the other one is from Gateworld. Hope I helped.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

Popping in to say hello...stupid RL got busy and I haven't been able to log on school is kicking my butt

I was re-reading some fics the other night and came across this one and thought I'd shamelessly pimp it again. http://drewandian.livejournal.com/68288.html
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                In the hope that this doesn't get lost in the frenzy of the Post-a-thon!

Am I remembering right when I say there is a pic of John sat on a bed in his? room alone. In the vain hope that I'm not imagining it, does anyone have it and is willing to share? I promise to use it for a good cause
                                Here are a couple I have

not sitting

not sitting

not sitting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X