No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney has figured it out, and Ronon just found a surprise.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Eeep! Dead Alt!Team!Shep!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, stop freaking out and figure it out, Rodney!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh look, Teyla just mentioned the Replicator-created copies of themselves. Did no one even think to mention Elizabeth and whether or not she was still around in the dead!team's universe?

Comment

Ronon and Teyla share a nice moment. She's thinking about her family that she left behind. Awww. Ronon seems to think there is a Torren in all of Teyla's realities. Heh.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Oh look, Teyla just mentioned the Replicator-created copies of themselves. Did no one even think to mention Elizabeth and whether or not she was still around in the dead!team's universe?
              Why would they do that? That would mean they actually remembered her. I'm sure she has ceased to exist in every possibly reality.
              sigpic

Comment

Another jump!

Comment

Teyla is smart!!!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Why would they do that? That would mean they actually remembered her. I'm sure she has ceased to exist in every possibly reality.
                    *snorts*

Comment

John has no idea what Teyla has been up to. LOL She has a whole life he knows absolutely nothing about.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aha, Teyla's been taking some Daedalus-running lessons!

Comment

Ooooh, it's the scary aliens that we've never seen before!

Comment

Whee, space battle!

Comment

I love the way Joe pronounces "Atlantis." It makes me want to go around saying it that way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Uh, John, there are 2 red buttons. *scratches head*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X