No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanaan will support her no matter what decision she makes. So that means Woolsey considers Kanaan to be her "husband" or whatever you want to call it.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And John is seating all alone in the mess hall.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now for a McShep scene. No Rodney, he is not going to take a bath with you.
        sigpic

Comment

Aw, Rodney was up all night worrying about Ronon... in the bath. LOL!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            I rather like this little heart to heart talk between Woolsey and Teyla.
            Yeah, me too.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              And now for a McShep scene. No Rodney, he is not going to take a bath with you.
              LOL! Oh gods, that would just be... *shakes head*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi Major Lorne!

Comment

Joe has a boo boo on his left elbow. Yes, I saw that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tyre Tyre Tyre, is your middle name Naive?
                    sigpic

Comment

Tyre, Tyre, Tyre... never trust a Wraith.

Comment

Is this some feeble attempt to show that Woolsey is Elizabeth? Cause it's not working for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why is John once again kind of arguing with Teyla, it seems he always does that recently.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                            Why is John once again kind of arguing with Teyla, it seems he always does that recently.
                            It's not recent. He's been doing that all along.

Comment

Why is Teyla's jacket unzipped still further? Is the wardrobe dept staffed by sexist pigs? No need to answer.

John has about had it with her. Oh yeah, he's jealous. I forgot.
                              sigpic

Comment

Juxtaposition of Tyre going through withdrawal and Ronon being initiated is just creepy.

Comment

Working...
                                X