Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
    John don’t forget to ask permission to Mr. Woolsey before going on a mission.
    LOL, I know! It's like Woolsey's the ultimate schoolteacher.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Listened to reason? Tyre, you ought to listen to yourself.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John, Rodney and Teyla are acting exactly like the team did when Teyla was missing. Team loyalty and all that, nothing else.

And John still doesn't get that Teyla has a family now. She has to consider what they means if she goes off world and gets in trouble.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Shaky hands, face that is both flushed and pale... Tyre, you don't look too good.

Comment

It's no wonder Ronon doesn't trust anyone. Tyre is all shaky and Ronon is suspicious.
            sigpic

Comment

John looks like he's just at the end of his last nerve. And he so wants to shoot somebody.
              sigpic

Comment

So much for honor among Satedans, eh?

Comment

Tyre telling more of his sad story... he looks like he needs a feast at Kitchen Stadium,

Comment

Aw crap! Wraith!

Comment

Bad decision Tyre. Surely you don't think they will let you both live.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awww, Woolsey's a doggie daddy.

Comment

How on Earth did Rachel keep a straight face in this scene with the talk about the Yorkie?
                          sigpic

Comment

Teyla is so connected to her people, i think she would never be able to have a relationship with someone that would not be from her own people.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I rather like this little heart to heart talk between Woolsey and Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                How on Earth did Rachel keep a straight face in this scene with the talk about the Yorkie?
                                Gotta wonder how many takes that took.

Comment

Working...
                                X