X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready for a big
    Spoiler:
    SQUEE!!!
    Sparkies. I was wandering around looking for con reports and found one from a guy who was at ChiCon.

Joe and David were asked about what TV program they'd be in other than SGA. David, of course, picked Dr. Who with Joe as his companion. But Joe said James Bond, with David as Q and TORRI AS MONEYPENNY. OMG, priceless priceless. Now how much do we love Joe?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Get ready for a big
      Spoiler:
      SQUEE!!!
      Sparkies. I was wandering around looking for con reports and found one from a guy who was at ChiCon.

Joe and David were asked about what TV program they'd be in other than SGA. David, of course, picked Dr. Who with Joe as his companion. But Joe said James Bond, with David as Q and TORRI AS MONEYPENNY. OMG, priceless priceless. Now how much do we love Joe?
      That's cool! Love him lots!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Get ready for a big
        Spoiler:
        SQUEE!!!

EEEEEHHHH! He's the sweetest most precious.

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, I'm going to have to ask. Where does the term 'Sparky' come from? I know it refers to this ship but I have no idea where it originates.
          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
          If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
            Okay, I'm going to have to ask. Where does the term 'Sparky' come from? I know it refers to this ship but I have no idea where it originates.
            One day people were talking about possible ship names to avoid smush names, and someone said "hey, we should call them Sparky," and it stuck. There is an explanation with a link to the conversation but I can't remember where I saw it.

Comment

Get ready for a big
              Spoiler:
              SQUEE!!!

As a non-Bond fan, I have to go look that up.

Wait for it.

SQUEE!!!!!! Even when you split the actors up, they still manage to bring a little Sparky to the con.

Oh Joe, I adore you so.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                One day people were talking about possible ship names to avoid smush names, and someone said "hey, we should call them Sparky," and it stuck. There is an explanation with a link to the conversation but I can't remember where I saw it.
                Linky link here. Scroll down a bit to the "Sparky explanation".

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Linky link here. Scroll down a bit to the "Sparky explanation".
                  Thanks very much for the link.
                  Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                  If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Get ready for a big
                    Spoiler:
                    SQUEE!!!

OMG! That man is perfect. *flails*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Another perfect quote from Joe:

Q: Is there anything that John didn't get to do, in your eyes?

JF: I wish that I'd had a leading female romantic interest who was, like, my boss. I was thinking we could get some of that Moonlighting quality into the show, where it's not gratuitous nonsense and romantic excess, it's just under the surface, hidden, and consequently incredibly frustrating. You have a job to do, and you have to push your feelings aside. That makes for some of the best movies and television around.

Comment

JF: I wish that I'd had a leading female romantic interest who was, like, my boss. I was thinking we could get some of that Moonlighting quality into the show, where it's not gratuitous nonsense and romantic excess, it's just under the surface, hidden, and consequently incredibly frustrating. You have a job to do, and you have to push your feelings aside. That makes for some of the best movies and television around.
                        Thank the maker he was able to get what he was able to.
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

That quote NEVER gets old.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          Thank the maker he was able to get what he was able to.
                          True, dat.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

As a non-Bond fan, I have to go look that up.

Wait for it.

SQUEE!!!!!! Even when you split the actors up, they still manage to bring a little Sparky to the con.

Oh Joe, I adore you so.
                            And it even fits with the desk sitting and the flirting. I don't recall if Bond ever sat on Moneypenny's desk, but I can just see Joe saying "What would I ever do without you, Moneypenny?" Squee!!

An all time favorite of mine. Oh Joe.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Get ready for a big
                              Spoiler:
                              SQUEE!!!

I also had to google it like my dear JT-2
                              And
                              Oh my God
                              SQUEE! *shipper-fangirl mod on*
                              this is so priceless!

Oh, Joe... I'm definitely in love with him.
                              If only it really was that way...
                              I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Get ready for a big
                                Spoiler:
                                SQUEE!!!

Gotta love him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X