Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 1 minute!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Recap with Carson and chaos with Michael!

Comment

It's Torren, so cute!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I still can't believe Sam was ever in Atlantis!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Keller thinks she's found the formula to help Carson, eh?

Comment

Welcome Mr. Woolsey.
                sigpic

Comment

And...Woolsey's here! Rodney looks bored already.

Comment

Strange how Woolsey didn't have a speech prepared this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Eeewwww, Jen, you might want to get that looked at.

Comment

My gosh, Dr. Keller, that's really disgusting.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Keller thinks she's found the formula to help Carson, eh?
                          I think she actually can be smart, when she wants to.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                            My gosh, Dr. Keller, that's really disgusting.
                            Yeah, who knew drooling on yourself could turn into such a mess.

Comment

LOL at Teyla and Ronon giving the new table the stink eye.

Comment

How come Ronon is always the one who remembers Elizabeth.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X