Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Varda View Post
    Will do! My photos haven't been anywhere besides my personal blogs, but who knows what can happen i the future Thanks for your kond words!
    You're very welcome.

IMHO you have a great eye for photography.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Hello everyone! I can't stay long but I just wanted to say that since I'm moving to London tomorrow I don't know when I can log in again (hopefully it won't be that long) but if it takes a while I hope that everyone will have a great final few weeks of the summer and a good start on the fall.
      Good luck with the move, Brie.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"One hour, that's all I'm asking."
        sigpic

Comment

you gotta what their sex life would be like if they got together?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours and 10 minutes until The Seed post-a-thon!

Hello everyone! I can't stay long but I just wanted to say that since I'm moving to London tomorrow I don't know when I can log in again (hopefully it won't be that long) but if it takes a while I hope that everyone will have a great final few weeks of the summer and a good start on the fall.
            Good luck with the move, I hope everything goes well! *hugs*

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            I totally forgot this is Creation Con weekend. I see from twitter that Torri's had her panel and now Joe and David are up together. It would have been awesome to have the 3 of them together, but the Creation people clearly don't like Sparky. Which is why I didn't even consider going again. They're not even having Torri and Joe sitting on the same side of the stage for autographs. Really, people? No, it's the same old thing of David and Joe together. Whatever, Creation. Last year they even broke down the group photos by gender. Yeah, they're clearly a bunch of slashers. And that's fine, but don't assume that everyone is a slasher too. /end rant

But I did have a good time last year with Irish Eyes and pkprd869, though.

(Although I wish we could have all gone to the one in France... speaking of which, I still have to watch my DVDs of that!)
            Still bummed we couldn't have a proper invasion of the con in France, that would've been awesome!

Yeah, I can't say I'm terribly surprised by Creation's actions. More and more, their way of thinking when it comes to these things feels like TPTW's: do what they want, not what the fans have repeatedly asked for.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good luck with the move, hope everything will be OK! Enjoy your summer, too

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              You're very welcome.

IMHO you have a great eye for photography.
              If you say so...
              No, I'm not joking, I did think about joining some photography classes, but it turned out quite different, English classes were much more crucial for me that time. But now my schedule isn't set yet, maybe I'll try to grab the opportunity
              I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Btw, have fun during the post-a-thon!
                There is a chance I'll be back in Moscow by the end of next week, so I'll finally be able to join you then ^^
                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Here's a new Sparky video Second Chances from Seska95. Enjoy.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Seed!

If you say so...
                    No, I'm not joking, I did think about joining some photography classes, but it turned out quite different, English classes were much more crucial for me that time. But now my schedule isn't set yet, maybe I'll try to grab the opportunity
                    You should go for it, you've got a great eye for fantastic shots!

Btw, have fun during the post-a-thon!
                    There is a chance I'll be back in Moscow by the end of next week, so I'll finally be able to join you then ^^
                    Yay! That would be awesome and we look forward to having you join us!

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                    Here's a new Sparky video Second Chances from Seska95. Enjoy.

Spoiler:
                    That is a fantastic video! Thanks for sharing the link!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Seed!

Comment

How bad is this one?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes!

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          How bad is this one?
                          Pretty bad. I'd say they took their inspiration from all the crappy SyFy Saturday night movies.

The snark will be strong with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            S-minus 15 minutes!

Pretty bad. I'd say they took their inspiration from all the crappy SyFy Saturday night movies.

The snark will be strong with this one...
                            Some of the Saturday night Scifi movies are better than others, I'll grant you that!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for "The Seed".
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                                X