No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And McKay making sure that a hurt Lorne knows that at least he's alright, but then agin, we all know how much McKay loves to complain when he's even a little hurt so I'm sure Lorne is not all unhappy that McKay at least won't do that.
    sigpic

Comment

Biggest pull back of all time...and we're somewhere in space on a hive ship.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I always wondered WTF was up with that weird planet to planet sequence. I mean, they never did it on any episodes before Search and Rescue, and no episodes since.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Kanaan is so smart, he sure knows how to work with the Wraith technology.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Opening credits!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

New S5 beginning even though we don't know Sam is toast. Interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

And lookie at our two new additions. That was such a bad shot of Jewel they picked.

Comment

Atlantis by moonlight...

Comment

Back on Atlantis. And now we find out what happened. But explosion, what explosion? Did I miss something?
                    sigpic

Comment

And it is the first time we see Amelia.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Somebody take gray guy and hose him down.
                        sigpic

Comment

All those gently flickering fires. Gee, you'd think at least one or two might be big flaming things instead of wussy little campfires.

Comment

I like these parts with Lorne and Rodney. Michael's Wiki!
                            sigpic

Comment

McKay get excited about the stranges things, but now they hear that someone is up there, hopefully it's one of the good guys.
                              sigpic

Comment

I keep waiting for somebody to fall in a hole and land on Lorne's leg.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X