Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had forgotten about this scene.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And WTF is up with Teyla's bad 80's punk hairdo?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi Ford!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And nothing to see here. It's just John dreaming about wine and Pebbles Flintstone and ...Ford. And look at that, she wants to "properly thank" him and John wants to call it an evening. Now that's wuv twoo wuv...and he doesn't even remember rescuing her. OMG, ROTFLMAO!
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The strange dream date thing.

But look, there is Ford, must mean that John fancy him too, you know, if that's what it's suppose to mean.
            sigpic

Comment

It is weird a hero not remember having saved "his" damsel in distress.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Welcome back to reality, John. Ain't so nice, is it?

Comment

I wonder if he was only thinking about Ford here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh poor John!!!! But i love him here!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just a little scrape? Dude Ronon, he got spiked by rebar!

Comment

And there is woobie John, poor guy can't catch a break.
                        sigpic

Comment

Joe does a really good wheeze.

I always remember about his dad dying when they were filming this scene. Poor Joe, he was such a trooper.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lorne! How ironic that both of the Earth military guys got hurt.

Comment

Oh poor Major Lorne, he broke his leg and is stuck with Rodney under lots of debris.
                              sigpic

Comment

I like this bit here, when the images are kind of rewinding until they reach where Michael's cruiser is located.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X