Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Michael's lab... but too early.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Though I still don't understand what it was that made the house collapse, I mean it wasn't a bomb, maybe Michael found a way to create like an earthquake in one place or something.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh crap. BOOBY TRAP EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Run! Run away from the horrible special effects. Run, I say.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Such a bad building collapse. LOL!!

Comment

And thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to join us in sharing the agony, and be sure to tune in next week for the equally headscratching conclusion/5th Season premiere, Search and Rescue! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Thanks for the fun folks. Gotta go make fajitas on the grill.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Only 5 more weeks til GitM. And then another few months until Vegas. Those are the only ones I'm really looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    If you wanted to change the timeline Rodney, why not just hop back a few months and SAVE ELIZABETH.
                    Imagine if John had gone back even further and saved Elizabeth and now he would have to live with being the only one who knew what happened to her, they could have done so much with it…though since it would have been a lot of Sparky with him having to constantly remind himself that she is alive and well and there, it could have been awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Only 5 more weeks til GitM. And then another few months until Vegas. Those are the only ones I'm really looking forward to.
                      20 episodes to go. Whew!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Imagine if John had gone back even further and saved Elizabeth and now he would have to live with being the only one who knew what happened to her, they could have done so much with it…though since it would have been a lot of Sparky with him having to constantly remind himself that she is alive and well and there, it could have been awesome.
                      It really could have been! When I think about what could have been, I want to cry.

Comment

we'll be done by christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          we'll be done by christmas.
                          That's what they always say!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Meanwhile I say you hello from Shanghai!

This city is so fracking amazing and impressed me even more than Beijing. I'll stay there for the next two days.
                              And this is the best my trip so far. And photos... oh, I do have to buy a new memory card for my camera, as the previous 4 Gb one is already full.
                              I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                                Meanwhile I say you hello from Shanghai!

This city is so fracking amazing and impressed me even more than Beijing. I'll stay there for the next two days.
                                And this is the best my trip so far. And photos... oh, I do have to buy a new memory card for my camera, as the previous 4 Gb one is already full.
                                Hello, world traveler. Good to see you around!

Comment

Working...
                                X