Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John? John? OMG JOHN!
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

48,000 years, and he still falls so well.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John made it but he's in bad shape...though when he pulls down the bandana and with the sunglasses on...well, I'm not complaining.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Ronon’s story is the one that I feel can be the most sympathy for, the poor guy have lost person and after person and I’m surprised he could keep functioning as long as he did.
          I agree. *pets Ronon*
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

How can Rodney say he doesn't look so good? That has got to be the prettiest nearly dead 48,040 year old man I have ever seen.
            sigpic

Comment

John's gonna enter a stasis chamber just like Lizzie did in BIS. But he doesn't age. Again, no logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                How come Rodney knows that Ronon found Todd on that hive?
                One of Ronon's fighters was there when Ronon and Todd came face to face. He probably reported back to Atlantis after Ronon failed to return.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So, Rodney says that they have a not so great new leadership and then we find out that it's Woolsey, not good for the future.

Though season 5 Woolsey is good, this one is still the old Woolsey and he's just not a great person on any level.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rodney seems more upset that Woolsey got appointed in place of Sam than he ever was when Sam took over for Elizabeth.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      John's gonna enter a stasis chamber just like Lizzie did in BIS. But he doesn't age. Again, no logic.
                      Different stasis chamber, Rodney juiced it up... take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        But again, I wonder how Rodney would have known any of this happened.
                        True!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Woolsey being a dick as usual. And yes, that was a very deliberate joke.

Comment

I thought the nausea had passed. I was mistaken.
                            sigpic

Comment

*cringes*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Ya'll are being way too logical and applying common sense where none existed.
                                I guess you are right, silly me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X