Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    This reminds me of when Joe talked about the "sand" being mixed with bits of wood and how it got in all his crevasses.
    LOL! Bet that was an interesting cleanup.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Ronon’s story is the one that I feel can be the most sympathy for, the poor guy have lost person and after person and I’m surprised he could keep functioning as long as he did.
      Me too.

Comment

And finally Ronon gets a turn. I like this part.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ronon training his Dothraki freedom fighters.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            LOL! Bet that was an interesting cleanup.
            Thanks for making it worse. *wipes brow*
            sigpic

Comment

How come Rodney knows that Ronon found Todd on that hive?
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ronon an Todd fighting together, not something I thought I would ever see.
                sigpic

Comment

But again, I wonder how Rodney would have known any of this happened.

Comment

I love Ronon and Todd, those two could probably be best friends forever, they still have certain things in common,
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Cute Todd/Ronon moment. We needed more of those.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post

That's not something I thought about but you're right, how did he know.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for making it worse. *wipes brow*
                          Oh please, you were so thinking it too.

Comment

Ronon and Todd: Best Frenemies Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                              Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              But again, I wonder how Rodney would have known any of this happened.
                              Ya'll are being way too logical and applying common sense where none existed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ya'll are being way too logical and applying common sense where none existed.
                                We're silly, silly creatures.

Comment

Working...
                                X