Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, John's back. *enjoys*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Is this part over yet?
      Yep, it's over. You can look again.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now John's going for a nice evening walk.
        sigpic

Comment

And John shows he is a smart guy. Take that, Rodney.

Comment

And John thinks of the solar generators. Genius at work!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like when John acts like McKay when he is trying to fix/plan things from a more technical point.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

See, John really is smart. *kicks Daniel and Rodney* Ooooh, bandana.
                sigpic

Comment

Out into the storm!

Comment

That looks really fake.

Comment

Though it's pretty obvious that it's not Joe in those scenes, the body type is all different.
                      sigpic

Comment

This reminds me of when Joe talked about the "sand" being mixed with bits of wood and how it got in all his crevasses.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ronon’s story is the one that I feel can be the most sympathy for, the poor guy have lost person and after person and I’m surprised he could keep functioning as long as he did.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah Rodney, tell John about Ronon and give him something to think about besides the sandstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              This reminds me of when Joe talked about the "sand" being mixed with bits of wood and how it got in all his crevasses.
                              Down girl.

Comment

Wow, it seems that Ronon has a spy on the training camp! I mean one of these guys seems like one of the guys that was on Michael's camp as well, one of the hybrids. Well, maybe i am just imagining things.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X