No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now John's going to risk his life again.
    sigpic

Comment

What happened, John? Everything went to hell in a handbasket, that's what.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now they give Sam a ship, couldn't they have done that from the start and kept Elizabeth on Atlantis.
        sigpic

Comment

And how did they get the ship out to the Pegasus galaxy?

Comment

Now we get to see hero Sam. I think I threw up in my mouth a little.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Of course Dr. Zelenka was there, Rodney!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"Zelenka might have been there as well, I don't remember."

Just as Radek's bringing a cup of coffee. *pets Radek*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hurry up and die already, Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    And how did they get the ship out to the Pegasus galaxy?
                    I guess the hyperdrive was the only thing that did work.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      And now they give Sam a ship, couldn't they have done that from the start and kept Elizabeth on Atlantis.
                      Yeah!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        *snorts*

Comment

I very little interest in Sam's story, I didn't think that it was sad but that's becuase I don't really care.
                          sigpic

Comment

Is this part over yet?
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Same here
                              sigpic

Comment

Blabbity bla bla, Sam dies. If only. (sorry Sam fans... I'm feeling cranky)

Comment

Working...
                                X