Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Oh crap. Desert. McKay used too much hair gel trying to look like John and it ruined the environment.
    AHAHAHAHAH!

Wait, I thought it was aerosols and fluorocarbons...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And I've successfully avoided seeing Amanda Tapping's name in the credits for all of season 4. Success to me!

Comment

And he still thinks it's a practical joke...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John sounds relived to hear Rodney's voice, poor guy he was so worried that something was wrong.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah Rodney, this gives global warming a whole new definition.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And we're running, and we're running...

Comment

Where does it say that just because he's old, Rodney will start dressing like my grandfather?
                sigpic

Comment

Only 25 years, and Rodney's gone downhill that much? Seriously BAD old age makeup.

Comment

And we get an SG-1 reference, because if they reference it themselves then it's not really stealing. *wink, wink*

Comment

Hologram-Rodney has a sense of humor and he's a bit more sympathetic than the real Rodney.
                      sigpic

Comment

Why is John thinking about dating supermodels when Teyla is out there waiting for him to rescue her? Hmmm?
                        sigpic

Comment

Poor John, this isn't cool, not dating a supermodel cool anyway.

48,000 years into the future, scary but impressive.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Only 25 years, and Rodney's gone downhill that much? Seriously BAD old age makeup.
                            It looks like they put it on with a trowel.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm just gonna look at the closeups of John now.
                              sigpic

Comment

So John got a funeral too, huh? Lizzie never got one.

Comment

Working...
                                X