No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Carson/Teyla shippers have a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Nope. Michael said that he was going to give the baby a little help in being healthy, but somehow I doubt that goo was nothing more than a little prenatal vitamins...
      I always thought that was something that would make Teyla deliver the baby sooner.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yeah, Teyla doesn't really care about Kanaan. At all. She just refuses to leave without him.

Comment

Oh no, the ship is taking off, and Teyla is on it.
          sigpic

Comment

Damn you Michael!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Yeah, Teyla doesn't really care about Kanaan. At all. She just refuses to leave without him.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Team Shep finally finishes off the rest of Michael's goons!

Comment

See, John said "We'll find her" here , with Liz it was always "I will find her", that says it all for me at least.
                  sigpic

Comment

Too late, Michael's outta there!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      See, John said "We'll find her" here , with Liz it was always "I will find her", that says it all for me at least.
                      Good catch!!

Comment

Of course you will bring Teyla back, John, you don't want the same thing to happen twice, isn't that right?
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And everybody is so emotional.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Yup. It just wasn't as personal as it was with Elizabeth.

Comment

Stasis pod room. *sniffles and reaches for tissue*

Comment

Poor Ronon, he is caries more emotions than people thinks and cares more than people give his creadit for.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X