No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They never do explain the green goo here, do they?

Comment

This whole scene with Michael and Teyla and the shot he gives her was always something I thought would come back later on, like he gave her and her baby something that would come back and haunt them later.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        They never do explain the green goo here, do they?
        Nope. Michael said that he was going to give the baby a little help in being healthy, but somehow I doubt that goo was nothing more than a little prenatal vitamins...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hate saying it but I do agree with Rodney here (about Carson I mean).
          sigpic

Comment

Poor Carson, he is so brave when he volunteers himself for such a mission, even when he is not feeling well.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Michael just killed the people in the creepy bunkbeds.
              sigpic

Comment

Team Shep & Carson are in the house!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, firefight!

Comment

Aww at Joe's sons, you can tell by the way they were looking at him how awesome they think he is, it's very sweet.
                    sigpic

Comment

"I'm tired of getting shot at with our own guns!"

LOL.

Comment

Yay, they found Halling!

Comment

LOL at Joe's kids!

Comment

Awww, Joe's kids are cute.

Comment

Carson found Teyla, but stupid Michael for controlling him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Carson's on the move!

Comment

Working...
                                X