No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla meets hybrid!Kanaan. She's using her special Kanaan voice. Lovely.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Well, that reunion didn't go as happily as Teyla would've liked.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I love how Connor Trinneer played Michael as having a bit of an obsessive love f
        or Teyla. Kinda makes me wish they'd let Michael turn Teyla into a hybrid too. That would've been an evil twist!
        TPTB sucks at writing 'evil twists' that last longer than an episode, just look at the Elizabeth replicator plot, so who knows how that would have turned out but it could have been a good way to keep thing interesting.
        sigpic

Comment

And now I'm thinking about what Mitch Pileggi said about his jumpsuit. ROTFLMAO!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Teyla meets hybrid!Kanaan. She's using her special Kanaan voice. Lovely.
            She must've learned that trick from watching John use his special Elizabeth voice.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The earth ship sheild really sucks, I mean a few hits and they're gone.
              sigpic

Comment

Team Shep and Team Lorne to the rescue!

Comment

What's behind that door? No, not that door, the other door?
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, and now the wraith hive jumped to hyoerspace and Tyela's gone...again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, now let's see what those guards were protecting...
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, it's Carson, in a suit that looks like it was inspired by the japanese.
                        sigpic

Comment

I still remember when i saw this episode for the first time, i was really not expecting to see Carson there!!! I loved it then!!! And then I spent a week waiting for the next episode, anxiously!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

That door. Go look. Hi Carson, what's up?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh look, Michael got away. Again.

But guess who Team Shep & Lorne just found! Hi Carson!

Comment

So if Michael can clone a human and copy their memories, then why does he need Teyla's baby again?

Facepalm.

Comment

Working...
                                X