Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
    Okay, question for eveyone on the thread as I am still pretty new here.

One of my Twitter mates informed me the other day that July 28th is Sam/Jack's Annual Ship Day.

Does sparky have a Ship Day? If so, when is it and how is it observed/celebrated?

I look forward to a boatload of information!
    Not just a day, a month. Sparktober, people write fic and create vids and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
      Not just a day, a month. Sparktober, people write fic and create vids and stuff.

So COOL!!! Other couples get a day. John and Elizabeth get a whole month. Woo hoo!!! Totally deserved for the OTP of the whole Stargate universe (no pun intended).

Gonna have to get thinking. Hope there's enough time to plan!

Thanks, Luz
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        And a present to get the day started:

Great video Shipperwriter. Saw at the end you have done a few so I shall be checking them out.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
          I just discovered this brilliant piece of work on YouTube. Even if you've already seen this before, it is totally worth watching again.

Spoiler:
          Oh my! I haven't seen this for ages. It is still brilliant. Thanks for putting it up, Sparks. It was great to see it again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            I have no qualm againsts psychiatrists but i'm not all that good at talking about my feelings. my buddy seems to think i keep it all bottled up inside and one day i'm just going to burst like a balloon.
            That's a bit like me. I tend to keep things to myself until I suppose I build up like a pressure cooker and then explode. it usually involves a lot of shouting, crying and then exhaustion. Not pretty. But I mostly feel better afterwards. It may not be the most healthy way of dealing with issues but it's the way I have always been.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              I so love that moment!

Oh John, you're such a kid, I swear.

Hey, that's precisely what I'm doing! Well, except for the photo uploading. I have vacation photos from April 2012 I still haven't loaded. But I'm watching M*A*S*H and waiting for Whose Line.
              Heh. I still have to upload some photos from my trip. And here I am, about to head off to the crazy picture epicenter of the world, Comic-Con...

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Oh, and I brought out a sig that I made a while back but haven't posted it yet.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...psadab419d.jpg
              And an awesome sig it is, too!

Oh, have fun at Comic-Con. I am so not jealous that you are going to pretty much the ultimate convention in the world! You'll have to let us know who's there. I know that there's a Veronica Mars panel and Haven in there too. But, to be honest, I have kept away mostly because I didn't want to be sad about the fact that San Diego is too far away.
              Hee! Everyone should try to go to Comic-Con at least once. It's an experience.

So COOL!!! Other couples get a day. John and Elizabeth get a whole month. Woo hoo!!! Totally deserved for the OTP of the whole Stargate universe (no pun intended).

Gonna have to get thinking. Hope there's enough time to plan!

Thanks, Luz
              Sparky's too cool for just a mere day.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Have fun at Comic-Con SK.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                One of these days when I have a lot of time on my hands I may start an SG-1 marathon to figure out how many times Teal'c actually says indeed.
                That would be interesting to find out.

Okay, question for eveyone on the thread as I am still pretty new here.

One of my Twitter mates informed me the other day that July 28th is Sam/Jack's Annual Ship Day.

Does sparky have a Ship Day? If so, when is it and how is it observed/celebrated?

I look forward to a boatload of information!
                Every day is a Sparky Ship day *lol*, that and Sparktober like Luz said, they’re kind of awesome like that.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm always so torn about these episodes because they're so shippy but it's also the beginning of the end.

That scene from First Strike when He approaches Elizabeth about the mission and looks almost apologetic and she wishes him good luck, argh.

They're showing those episodes on FX again, they keep repeating all the show from beginning to end. But now it's dubbed so it's weird, I hadn't watched a dubbed series in years.

Comment

I haven't been active on this thread for the last few days, but I wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone.

sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                        I'm always so torn about these episodes because they're so shippy but it's also the beginning of the end.

That scene from First Strike when He approaches Elizabeth about the mission and looks almost apologetic and she wishes him good luck, argh.

They're showing those episodes on FX again, they keep repeating all the show from beginning to end. But now it's dubbed so it's weird, I hadn't watched a dubbed series in years.
                        I love the episodes but they upset me a lot so I don't watch them much really. That moment where Elizabeth says good luck to John is so sad because she is obviously hurt that he is going on the mission and doesn't understand why she is against it. John knows it too given the way he looks as she walks away - so heartbreaking!

Sky are repeating Atlantis now and are on Season 2. I am also watching the blu-rays of season 1 whilst looking after the girl during the last few nights. Wonderful - and so consistently good. Though Season 2 had the introduction of Ronon which Season 1 didn't have. But the shippiness is there from the beginning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                          I haven't been active on this thread for the last few days, but I wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone.

Hi Paradox,

Nice to see you. Hope all is well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, Annelantis!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi Paradox,

Nice to see you. Hope all is well.
                              Hey! How are you doing? I hope you're daughter gets well soon.

I love the episodes but they upset me a lot so I don't watch them much really. That moment where Elizabeth says good luck to John is so sad because she is obviously hurt that he is going on the mission and doesn't understand why she is against it. John knows it too given the way he looks as she walks away - so heartbreaking!

Sky are repeating Atlantis now and are on Season 2. I am also watching the blu-rays of season 1 whilst looking after the girl during the last few nights. Wonderful - and so consistently good. Though Season 2 had the introduction of Ronon which Season 1 didn't have. But the shippiness is there from the beginning.
                              I introduced SGA to a friend of mine about a week ago and she's enjoying it. She came over yesterday and we watched a few episodes up to Poisoning the Well, it wasn't till afterwards that she looked over at me and blamed me for getting her addicted to the show. After watching 38 minutes she did ask me if Sheppard was going to have a love interest, I just said it was all a matter of opinion really and said nothing else. Whether she'll ship Sparky or not has yet to be seen.

I'm not sure if you've seen this video before, but I found this one not to long ago.
                              Spoiler:
                              Last edited by itsaparadox; 17 July 2013, 01:26 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

If we're talking about favorite videos, this one has to be mine. Just cause it's silly and terribly clever with the editing.

Comment

Working...
                                X