No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Kav just turned on the self-destruct. IDIOT.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John now knows that he's the only one fighting, poor guy though he is awesome enough to pull it off.
      sigpic

Comment

Time to run for the emergency jumper, boys!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And John is once again putting his friends in front of himself.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Mr Collage (sp?) is a real coward, just like most of the IOA he can talk big but when it comes to it he's just a coward.
            sigpic

Comment

Awww, lookit Rodney calling John by his first name, all worried like.

Comment

John survived, yay.
                sigpic

Comment

And more fighting, cool to see Ronon save Teal'c.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi John! Nice work with the space suit!

Comment

Typical Kavanagh being the first one to run pushing everyone else aside to get through the safety hatch first.
                      sigpic

Comment

And it's time to do a reenactment of the escape from the Nostromo!

Comment

Episodes like these keep reminding me why I love Ronon and Jason.
                          sigpic

Comment

As for Ronon... Yeah, he's so got the interview nailed.

Comment

My gosh, there goes the Midway station. What a waste.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And it's just like McKay to complain when someone is talking to much.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X