No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerk-ass new member of the IOA committee making trouble...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      I like when Teyla says she would like to inflict some harm on Mr. Colledge.
      *snickers* That would've been interesting...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi Teal'c!

Comment

John doesn't look anywhere near as good or as comfortable in Carter's office as he did in Liz so we all know that it had more to do with the person than the leader.
          sigpic

Comment

Since when does John treat Teyla like a lady, i mean i have never seen him getting up for her, like a gentlemen should do in front of a lady when she is leaving, before.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Jerk-ass new member of the IOA committee making trouble...
              Yeah, and since they got rid of the only person who could really handle them it sucks for them. It would have been interesting to see Teyla do what she wanted to though.
              sigpic

Comment

What's wrong with Colonel Carter's jacket?
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now we get the "let's puff up Sam scene."

Whoo, first meeting between Ronon and Teal'c. That... didn't go well.

Comment

Teal'c and Rono meeting for the first time, and Ronon isn't very impressed as a first impression.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                      What's wrong with Colonel Carter's jacket?
                      I thought I was the only one who thought that.

Comment

Ruh oh! Wraith just found one of the Bridge gates!

Comment

"Do you not speak Ronon Dex"

"Not when I've got nothing to say"

And that's why we love Ronon, I mean with McKay around who talk to much it works well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I thought I was the only one who thought that.
                            It seems you are not.
                            sigpic

Comment

Teal'c inviting himself to lunch. Might not have been such a good idea, big guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                "Do you not speak Ronon Dex"

"Not when I've got nothing to say"

And that's why we love Ronon, I mean with McKay around who talk to much it works well.
                                LOL! McKay talks enough for two teams, let alone his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X