No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And look, there' Super-Sam who always succeed where other does not.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      It will always be TPTB’s convenient way of getting rid of people they don’t want to write for anymore.
      More like lazy.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, was a nice thought with the grappling hook, even if there's nothing to hook onto.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Jen pwns them all... with a bar trick. *headdesk*

Comment

Keller's bar trick,yeah, becuase three metal knives and an empty cup is the same as three old wooden planks and a heavy crater + three people...I can see why they are considered brilliant.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              And Jen pwns them all... with a bar trick. *headdesk*
              The medical doctor pwns the two most amazing genius / scientists of Stargate!!!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And there goes that idea.
                sigpic

Comment

Really should've listened to McKay when you had the chance!

Comment

Ow... broken leg.

Comment

Ugh, the stuff with the leg always made me cringe. *shudders*

Comment

Wait. You've got that big ass backpack for a "basic" medical kit, and you don't even have morphine? Carson would whack you upside the head, Jen!

Comment

Canon with a leaking gas pipe, seem like a good plan.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Canon with a leaking gas pipe, seem like a good plan.
                            Coming to you from the same writing team that came up with the "turn the oxygen tank into a bomb ala Jaws" idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Wait. You've got that big ass backpack for a "basic" medical kit, and you don't even have morphine? Carson would whack you upside the head, Jen!
                              Just another thing thing to add to the list of things that he will have to scold her for.
                              sigpic

Comment

And there goes Jennifer out the door, she always seem to find herself in those kind of situation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X