No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 hours? I think that after 3+ years in the pegasus galaxy that Elizabeth was right to have the off-world teams check in every three hours at least.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Maybe not. Of course, Elizabeth would've been a better choice to go... hello, TPTW, you had a trained diplomat on your team and you got rid of her?!?
      And now they want to send someone who is not a diplomat on such a mission, come on!!! She is as much air force as John is!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
        This episode once again proves that she is not! Not when she talks badly about Zelenka, what kind of a leader is that, who speaks badly of one of her expedition members?!
        Elizabeth wouldn't have done that.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And here we go with the stupid stack the crates and climb up them plan...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            This episode once again proves that she is not! Not when she talks badly about Zelenka, what kind of a leader is that, who speaks badly of one of her expedition members?!
            She was apoor choice for a leader in every way, I mean she really have no expereince with anything that goes into being a leader, I mean I military leader at best but they already have a great one of those and she could possibly be a good sience leader but they have..well, not a great one but they have one of those who knows what he's doing, most of the time anyway so I still don't see what she bring to the show.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Oh look, the team fell into a sink hole. Which pretty much sums up where this episode is going...
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Good one, Carter! *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  With Elizabeth he would have insisted to go along to make sure that she could do her job safely, and I bet that he never minded watching her work either so it would have been a win/win for him.
                  And for us too, because we would have been able to see the both of them together off world!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I cringed at the expression of disappointment on Rodney's face when he realized he wasn't going to see Keller take her shirt off.

Comment

20 questions? Who'd you rather? What are they, 12? Well, maybe a little older than that.

And McKay is right that it's stupid.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh gad, now they're playing "who would you rather..." BORING!

Comment

And here come the stupid kids...

Comment

*starts repeatedly headdesking*

*takes some Tylenol*

*headdesks some more*

Comment

The funny moment when the kids are smarter (well, maybe not smarter) than a doctor and two scientists.

And McKay is really...not helpful.

And he's so lame.
                              sigpic

Comment

McKay is just NOT GOOD with kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X