• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
    Are those mini drones?
    Yes.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I hate this scene. This painting was just another way to humiliate Sheppard and elevate McKay. It was not funny.
      And it became a regular occurrence throughout season 4 and 5.
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

Hey guys,

So you just watched Harmony. Hope you enjoyed it. I found it wasn't as bad as I remembered. Still it wasn't that great either.

Hope everyone is well. I just wanted to apologise for not being around for a while. Life has been very busy. I just wanted to say hi to you all and let you know that I shall hopefully be popping in more often from now on.

BTW, are we all reading Atlantis:Rising? I am really enjoying it. It is quite terrifying though.

Anyway, back to typing chapter 11.

See you later.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, I'm a piano player. Cool!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
            Hey guys,

So you just watched Harmony. Hope you enjoyed it. I found it wasn't as bad as I remembered. Still it wasn't that great either.

Hope everyone is well. I just wanted to apologise for not being around for a while. Life has been very busy. I just wanted to say hi to you all and let you know that I shall hopefully be popping in more often from now on.

BTW, are we all reading Atlantis:Rising? I am really enjoying it. It is quite terrifying though.

See you later.
            Hello! I'm hoping it's chapter 11 of Life As A Shadow. I am enjoying that story so, so much.
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

Hello! I'm hoping it's chapter 11 of Life As A Shadow. I am enjoying that story so, so much.
              Yes, it is. It should be up in the next couple of days. Be warned - it's a long one!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, it is. Be warned though - it's a long one!

Anne's Sparky Banner Rising.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, I haven't got my banner working properly yet. Hope you like it those of you who take a look. Eventually, I'll work out how to make it show at the end of my posts (though, any hints would be gratefully received)
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, I haven't got my banner working properly yet. Hope you like it those of you who take a look. Eventually, I'll work out how to make it show at the end of my posts (though, any hints would be gratefully received)
                    I'll PM you. It took me a while to figure out how to work it as well.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

Hey guys,

See you later.
                      Hi, glad to see you around here.

Yes, it is. Be warned though - it's a long one!

[ATTACH]38053[/ATTACH]
                      The banner is great. I hope you get it to work. We've all had difficulty in that area, I'm sure. Every time I change mine I have to learn how all over again.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It's been very quiet on the Sparky thread today.
                        Here's a sparky related video I found for anyone who's interested.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

Nice video find!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Glad you like it.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

I'd give you green, but it's not allowing me. So virtual green for you!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi guys,

What a cool video. I also want to thank you again, It's A Paradox for your 'Signatures for Dummies' explanation earlier today. It was really helpful.

As for videos, I found one that Sparks of Atlantis did a few days ago. I'll try and get the link.

I read Chapter Five of the latest episode of Atlantis:Rising earlier this evening. What a roller coaster ride that was! And there was Sparky! I have my fingers crossed for a lot more to come. But I am really enjoying it. If there is anyone who isn't reading it I would wholly recommend giving it a go.

Anyway, there are few reasons I haven't been around for a while. The hubby had an operation and then there was sorting out my daughter's 4th birthday. Also, it's convention time over here and I have been to a couple for the first time. I can't believe it took so long for me to do it. I met Torri at Milton Keynes. God, she was so lovely and listened to me babble for a good 10-15 minutes. Met loads of Atlantis people at Chevron as well. Hoping to go to Chevron again next year and JF is set to be there!

Wow, these things are so much fun. We had a really good time. Got another one next month - tickets for those arrived today. Got tickets for a Star Trekeep Space Nine Anniversary panel. Yes, we are Trekkies here too!

Anyway, I am feeling a little sad at the moment. I've been writing Life As A Shadow and it is getting to me a little. Stupid, I know, since I am the one writing it but I just miss Sparky.

Anyway, break taken, back to typing.

Annelantis
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X