No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Anyhow. I'm heading to Daytona Beach tomorrow with some friends for an interpreting workshop, so I probably won't be on for a few days. In case I'm not, I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Have a great time!

Ooh, bedtime reading.
    Heehee!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Have a great time!

Heehee!
      Y'all are evil!
      Spoiler:
      Oh the Sparky feels in the end of that chapter oh my God I was jumping up and down in bed while lying down how is that even possible?!

Lovely job yet again!

ETA: I'm assuming that the theme for the weekend is Wild West? Which is making me wanna go re-read a certain LJ AU series.

Comment

it seems this week is a western theme. i'm a gunslinger. makes you wonder what roles the atlantis team would take on in a western?

Comment

(((JT))) Sorry you're not feeling good, girl. Hope you feel better soon!
          Thanks! I stayed home again today. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow since we have a family party to go to.

Have a great weekend!!

Comment

Just back from a day of sightseeing spent with an 8 year old boy who has the attention span of that squirrel in Ice Age. Need wine and a foot soak.

Tomorrow it's off to the Real Pirates exhibit at the National Geographic Museum. That oughta be tons of fun. The good news is they are leaving earlier than I thought and I'll be here for the postathon.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*pops in*

Made it to Daytona Beach. Got to Orlando just in time to drive on I-4 in rush hour. In the rain. So being the Florida native that I am we took the bypass around Orlando and now I'm tucked in to the hotel room with a margarita and a mini Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream.

If Atlantis was a western... hmm...

Night!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That nolamom, is awesome!
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Y'all are evil!
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh the Sparky feels in the end of that chapter oh my God I was jumping up and down in bed while lying down how is that even possible?!

Lovely job yet again!
                    Possible? I'd say so!

ETA: I'm assuming that the theme for the weekend is Wild West? Which is making me wanna go re-read a certain LJ AU series.
                    Hmm, it seems I'm a Sheriff who wrangles and rustles...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Just back from a day of sightseeing spent with an 8 year old boy who has the attention span of that squirrel in Ice Age. Need wine and a foot soak.

Tomorrow it's off to the Real Pirates exhibit at the National Geographic Museum. That oughta be tons of fun. The good news is they are leaving earlier than I thought and I'll be here for the postathon.
                    A squirrel? Oh dear...

But yay that you'll be here for the post-a-thon! Have an extra sangria for me!

*pops in*

Made it to Daytona Beach. Got to Orlando just in time to drive on I-4 in rush hour. In the rain. So being the Florida native that I am we took the bypass around Orlando and now I'm tucked in to the hotel room with a margarita and a mini Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream.

If Atlantis was a western... hmm...

Night!
                    Whew, yay for highway bypasses! The one skirting Portland (Oregon) is pretty handy.

And rain! It's going to be raining next week, and I'm so looking forward to it!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    OMG, that is so COOL!

Anyway, I bid you all adieu for now, I'll try to pop in when I can, but I'll see you when I get back on the 30th! Have fun and try not to burn down the internet while I'm gone! *waves*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh. My. God. Awesome!

And have fun, SK! We'll see you when you get back!

Comment

That is awesome, Nolamom!!

It looks like I'm actually going to get my Halfway con video! I had given up hope that I would ever get that but I got some emails from them last night. Sparky con footage! Yay!!

Comment

And remember how they said Sunday was all for the fans? OMG.
                          If Sunday was indeed all for the fans, they were definitely just showing the lack of understanding, the lack of respect, they had for their fans, because otherwise they wouldn’t have made such an episode. But I still think it was always their intention to bring back Carson later on, I say this because when “Carson” is talking to Rodney at the pier in the end, they mention something like maybe we will meet again someday, the universe is big enough or something like that.

I just finished reading the end of PM and my head is about to explode. Yes, we can stick to canon and still make our readers happy. We rock!
                          Can hardly wait to have my head exploding too!!

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                          A thought just occured to me. When Rodney goes to visit Katie in the end of Quarantine, he says: "If we got married now, I would make your life miserable, and you are far too good a person for that." How soon after this does he start dating Keller? Won't he end up making her life miserable too, since he can't possible have changed that much in such a short time? Isn't she too good a person for that in his opinion? *is confused*
                          He will only start dating Keller on season 5. And lets just say that Keller is different from Katie.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          ’Harmony’ is such a strange episode and the only good part about it is John, especially the part where he talks about leadership because it does sound as if he might be talking about Elizabeth.
                          Wow, I also have that feeling!!!

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                          What everyone keeps saying about people mistreating Zelenka makes me sad, he's such a sweetie pie and I can't imagine what anybody could have against him.
                          They probably didn’t want him to outshine Carter, him being so smart and all, so they thought if we would start disliking him, we would probably like Carter more.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                          Oh, how much I love how much those last Elizabeth episodes focused on their relationship. Even repli-Sheppard and Repli-Lizzie were super close.
                          Too bad it was only on the last ones!!!!

Good morning Sparkies. The next installment of PM is up at SGA-R. You are not gonna want to miss this one...or the next one.
                          Wow, this part IV was absolutely explosive!! More please! And thank you, once again!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Seconding this. If you thought this story was epic before, you haven't seen anything yet!
                          I am just dying here waiting for the next part!!!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          I just started reading Primum Movens part 1, now that the 2 parter is almost completely published. (I don't like waiting, so I didn't start until it was almost all completed). Plus, I'm home sick today and it's something engrossing to do to keep my mind off of how crappy I feel. Stomach pain, ugh!

But it's really great stuff, guys!! Bravo to all!!
                          I still can’t believe that you were able to wait this long to start reading it. I say Bravo to that!!!!!! And I hope you are feeling better now.

http://s77.photobucket.com/user/Nolamom/media/Fun%20gifs/OldWestAtlantis.png.html
                          This is really great, Nolamom. Good work!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I just came across this Sparky video and I thought it was very beautiful. It is one of SR’s videos and I hope she wouldn’t mind me posting it here, enjoy!

Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                              I just came across this Sparky video and I thought it was very beautiful. It is one of SR’s videos and I hope she wouldn’t mind me posting it here, enjoy!
                              Oh gosh, that's one of my personal favorites of mine too. Thanks for posting it. And good timing too because I just found a Sparky song. Just imagine where John might be, just him and his guitar, singing this song.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                He will only start dating Keller on season 5. And lets just say that Keller is different from Katie.
                                Thanks I've seen the first 4 episodes of season 5 now and they haven't started dating yet. I really like Keller, she's had a few near death experiences, but so far she's managed to escape the deadly curse of the Stargate doctors.

Woolsey is now boss, not that it has stopped me missing Weir (and Sam of course) - his principle of "rules and regulations must be followed" didn't last long - welcome to the real world, Richard

Comment

Working...
                                X