No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, Rodney! You're never gonna get the door open with a hand spade. *headdesk*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So funny, Rodney is actually feeling ill, just by thinking that there is an outbreak of some sort around the city, oh Rodney, you are so funny!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
        Sam and Zelenka are trapped together in a transporter. Is this what caused her to start disliking Zelenka?
        She started disliking Zelenka because TPTW decided that everyone's supposed to start thinking Zelenka's a creep. Just wait until we get to Trio.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          OMG, this scene with Keller and Ronon is soooo awkward. *headdesk*
          You're not the only one who thinks so.
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

I just love the fact John knows Rodney's password. (In my head i am guessing that Elizabeth must know it too. )
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John is so smart, i bet if he was a scientist he would definitely be much better than Rodney!
              sigpic

Comment

John is a GENIUS! One of the few times in S4-5 where he's allowed to actually demonstrate how much of a smarty pants he is.

Comment

I love that Katie named a plant after Rodney but the scene with the TLC is pretty funny.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rodney? Shut up.

Comment

Ronon doesn't say much but he always seem to be one of the once who pays the most attention.
                      sigpic

Comment

Keller looks BORED.

Comment

And aww and Ronon's smile when he talks about...what's her name again, something with M...Melina, Malina, Malena
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Ronon doesn't say much but he always seem to be one of the once who pays the most attention.
                            And although he doesn't say much, the few times he says something, people should pay more attention.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              And aww and Ronon's smile when he talks about...what's her name again, something with M...Melina, Malina, Malena
                              Melena. That was a really sweet scene.

Comment

Hmm, Keller's words are not to off but they do make me wonder if TPTB kept it there for other reasons that have nothing to do with Ronon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X