No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it so funny because John is getting nervous because he is locked with a very pregnant Teyla.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

LOL at John getting all nervous something is going to go wrong with Teyla. *snorts*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And look Teyla also works with computers now!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Haha, John's worried that Teyla will go into labor and it looks like it's becuase he wouldn't want to be a part of that if he can skip it, the baby once born is one thing but the actual birth, no.
          sigpic

Comment

LOL at Zelenka's pigeon wallpaper on his tablet.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Haha, John's worried that Teyla will go into labor and it looks like it's becuase he wouldn't want to be a part of that if he can skip it, the baby once born is one thing but the actual birth, no.
              Men are such chickens.

Comment

Oh look, John and Teyla are arguing about her going into the field again.

Comment

This whole scene is weird, I mean it's like Teykla wants John to make the decision for her so that she can blame him if she doesn't make the right decision but it's really her choice and while she can ask for advice it will have to be her choice in the end and if it's not what they intended then it's very poorly written.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, all the people who need to be out there trying to fix the problem are stuck. Whoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      This whole scene is weird, I mean it's like Teykla wants John to make the decision for her so that she can blame him if she doesn't make the right decision but it's really her choice and while she can ask for advice it will have to be her choice in the end and if it's not what they intended then it's very poorly written.
                      Poorly written is right. Teyla is very uncharacteristically wishy-washy there.

Comment

OMG, this scene with Keller and Ronon is soooo awkward. *headdesk*

Comment

Sam and Zelenka are trapped together in a transporter. Is this what caused her to start disliking Zelenka?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

Ronon is mister tough guy and he makes Jennifer so nervous, reminds me a bit of how he made Liz feel in the beginning, just him being so different from them that they don't know how to handle him in the best way.
                            sigpic

Comment

And John is worried about Rodney being locked somewhere, once again he is worried about his friends. So noble of you, John!
                              sigpic

Comment

Katie knows Rodney better than he knows himself and she knows that he's stronger then he thinks, she's so good for him and it sucks that TPTB couldn't see that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X