Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd base, that crackes me up, !
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rodney got an engagement ring for Katie! Really small diamond, though. Gee Rodney, you couldn't afford anything better on all that hazard pay you're making?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here and John is playing a golf game, cool though I prefere him playing "real life" golf.
        sigpic

Comment

Now it is Ronon who is kidding and Jennifer doesn't get it. It is the same she will do to Rodney later on.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

DAMN, Teyla looks like she's ready to pop!

This is why hiding pregnancies on TV shows just never works. They should've revealed it sooner.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi Katie!

Enjoy it while you can, everyone, this is the last time we're gonna see her!

Comment

And now we're in the infirmary and get the first look at a possible new ship with Ronon and Keller.
                sigpic

Comment

Ruh oh! Lockdown time!

Comment

When Shep tells Rodney to "Go get the girl" my mind went straight to last scene in The Tower.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

And of course just when Rodney is about to pop the question something goes wrong and it will be the end of Katie, it's so obvious.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        And now we're in the infirmary and get the first look at a possible new ship with Ronon and Keller.
                        Yeah, TPTW sure liked trying to force feed ready-made ships down our throat instead of going for the winning actor chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                          When Shep tells Rodney to "Go get the girl" my mind went straight to last scene in The Tower.
                          Haha, sad that John can't get to expereince the same thing but his "girl" is gone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Radios are down too. That's never good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Haha, sad that John can't get to expereince the same thing but his "girl" is gone.
                              Indeed. Curse you, TPTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Yeah, TPTW sure liked trying to force feed ready-made ships down our throat instead of going for the winning actor chemistry.
                                Haha, it's becuase TPTB still believed that they are the reason why people watched with their writing and not the actors and their acting and chemestry that made it work as long as it did.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X