No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 30 minutes to the Quarantine post-a-thon!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
      I couldn't agree more

I'm looking forward to the hallucination scene, sounds interesting...
      It is, of course it would have been a thousand times better if Elizabeth had been in it but her absence during that scene is so loud. It's like, her not being mentioned and not being there highlights the pain her loss has caused. Her absence haunts Sheppard.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Quarantine!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here and ready to watch Quarantine.
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for Quarantine.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Quarantine!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                    It is, of course it would have been a thousand times better if Elizabeth had been in it but her absence during that scene is so loud. It's like, her not being mentioned and not being there highlights the pain her loss has caused. Her absence haunts Sheppard.
                    To me it's odd that she's not part of the scene, but perhaps it's even more powerful that she isn't?

Ooooh Quarantine - I watched it Friday and thoroughly enjoyed it

I'm off to bed, but looking forward to reading all your comments tomorrow

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                        Ooooh Quarantine - I watched it Friday and thoroughly enjoyed it

I'm off to bed, but looking forward to reading all your comments tomorrow
                        There will be much crack. Hope you're ready for it!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Computer golf? Oh PUHLEEZ.

Comment

Poor John is bored, he doesn't have anyone to play with.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X