X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks to you all, this has been a very interesting experience

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      I see here two people who have lost the person they loved comforting each other.
      They are team mates and friends and they care about each other. IDK, I always liked their friendship, so their moments didn't bother me as much as it bothered some of my shipmates. Because you can care about the people in your life in different ways and just because he was worried, it doesn't have to necessarily mean anything else.

I choose to leave aside outside influences or tptb's expectations when looking at their dynamics. I don't care about what tptb want me to see or what other people want to see, they can't force me to see something that just isn't there to me. So, when I look at them I see a friendship, comradeship but nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        A good number of them, yes. I've been making a list of what songs are compatible with my various ships, and many HH songs have appeared on it.

Speaking of which, I've gotten one vote for each song. But since I've been listening to Carrie Underwood on repeat for the last three days, that's probably gonna be the first one.
        I've found myself wondering just how many of HH's songs could be used for Sparky vidoes. Too mad I haven't had time at all this weekend to do some research.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          A little real life Update

Spoiler:
          for a while now my dad has had some gallbladder issues and he has been to the doctors alot and he had a procedure done and he was worried so he had them test for any cancer cells and today he told me he doesn't have cancer. now as his son, i inherited some of his stubborness so i don't exactly show my vulnerable side but just hearing that he doesn't have cancer made me start crying because i was so glad to hear that great. and even now as i'm writing this, i'm starting to tear a little because i keep wondering what i would've done had he told me he did have cancer.
          Spoiler:
          Glad to hear your dad doesn't have cancer, Lt.Colonel John Sheppard.

Having already gone through that, you might of handled it like I did. Shock, fear than get totally determined to do whatever will be needed to help him pull through.

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
            *comes out of lurker mode*
            Hello, everyone! I've been following this thread for the last three or four months and finally decided to register. So bare with me as I figure my way around here.
            Welcome aboard, It's A Paradox!!!

Comment

So I came across The Last Song on TV today and was inspired to make the final touches on my fanvid. It's the product of three months' worth of work. I hope you enjoy it!

And thanks to ShipperWriter for allowing me to use this song.

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Sequoia Hope; 04 August 2016, 05:42 PM.
              sigpic
              Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
              View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I wasn't able to participate in this weeks post-a-thon, but I'm not too disappointed since this weeks episode is not a favorite of mine. Hopefully, I'll be around for Quarantine.
                sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                  So I came across The Last Song on TV today and was inspired to make the final touches on my fanvid. It's the product of three months' worth of work. I hope you enjoy it!

Spoiler:
                  Great video, I love the song choice and the clips you chose. I gotta confess this is the first time I've ever listened to a Miley Cyrus song and she isn't as bad as the internet has led me to believe.

Comment

Great video and choice of song. Perfect to showcase all the times that he just looked at her and/or sought her out when he could have been off doing something else.

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I wasn't able to participate in this weeks post-a-thon, but I'm not too disappointed since this weeks episode is not a favorite of mine. Hopefully, I'll be around for Quarantine.
                    Great. You can take my place because unless plans change, I won't be here.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                    Great video, I love the song choice and the clips you chose. I gotta confess this is the first time I've ever listened to a Miley Cyrus song and she isn't as bad as the internet has led me to believe.
                    My thoughts also. If I didn't know who she is, I would just think she was a great singer and want to hear more. I guess we should never prejudge. But no, that Beiber kid doesn't count.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And I'm back to announce that PM Part II Act I is up. See that wasn't so long a wait.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        And I'm back to announce that PM Part II Act I is up. See that wasn't so long a wait.
                        like i posted on the Atlantis rising forum, it really did feel like a season premiere opening and it really felt like Old School Atlantis. first falling skies returns and now Atlantis rising, it's going to be a good week. BTW Love the Artwork.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Great. You can take my place because unless plans change, I won't be here.
                          Oh dear, I might not be here for Quarantine either. Probably won't know for another couple of days, though.

Whoo hoo! *does a happy dance*
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good Monday morning afternoon, everyone! I had an uneventful weekend, but more on that later.

And welcome to It's a Paradox!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              HAHAHAHAH! Oh, do I even want to imagine what Replicator dogs look like?
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Great video and choice of song. Perfect to showcase all the times that he just looked at her and/or sought her out when he could have been off doing something else.
                              Exactly what she said. Couldn't have said it better myself.

My thoughts also. If I didn't know who she is, I would just think she was a great singer and want to hear more. I guess we should never prejudge. But no, that Beiber kid doesn't count.
                              Beiber. Blegh.

Read it. Awesomely amazing!

Comment

Lovely! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X